Pokemon BuG, I lost my pokemon

Hello good afternoon, a misfortune happened to me, I was raising a female charizard 5x3, 31 atq, def, esp def, vel, esp. Atq. Modest nature with the correct breeds, but as I was handing over the pokemon to the nursery lord before he accepted the breeding and specified the sex (female), he dubbed me and got stuck on me.

I rebooted but by doing so I no longer had any Pokémon (the breeds for my 5x31 modest charizard)

I tried to talk to the one from the nursery and he only asked me for new pokemon, literally the game took them away :(

I restarted it but did not get results, I am debating it cost me a lot to get all that $ and the time invested.

I hope and can help me with the Bug.

I made a ticket but it is still on hold and it has been 4 days of it, they still do not give me a solution or if the lost pokemon will be replaced.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hola buenas tardes, me sucedió una desgracia, estaba criando una charizard hembra 5x3, 31 atq, def, esp def, vel, esp. Atq. Naturaleza modesta con los breeds correctos, pero al estar entregando los Pokémon al señor de la guardería antes de que aceptara la crianza y especificara el sexo (hembra), se me tildó y se me trabó el juego.

Reinicié pero al hacerlo ya no tenía a ningún Pokémon (los breeds para mi charizard 5x31 modest)

Intenté hablar con el de la guardería y solo me pedía Pokémon nuevos, literal el juego me los quitó :(

Le reinicié pero no obtuve resultados, estoy devastado me costo mucho conseguir todo ese $ y el tiempo invertido.

Espero y puedan ayudarme con el Bug.

Hice un  ticket pero sigue en espera y ya pasaron 4 días de ello, aún no me dan solución o si se me repondrán los pomponee perdidos.

Captura de pantalla 2021-07-17 134312.png