Is there an order to my Pokemmo journey?

So, when I created my first character I chose my starting region as Kanto and I noticed that it had “starting” at the front of the sentence.

So, How can I go to a different region and will I be able to come back to Kanto easily or is there a place where I have to go to for visiting different regions like a train or something?

Hello! So it's very easy to change regions. You of course, first pick a starting region (whatever you prefer) then once you get to (vermillion in kanto) (slateport in hoenn) (pastoria in sinnoh) or (castelia city in unova) you'll be able to take a boat to another region. You can hop from regions however much you like once you get to those points without a problem. Talk to an npc kinda dressed like a pirate with a chatot next to them. But lets say you are in kanto, and wanna to to hoenn to get a starter or something then wanna go right back to kanto. You can talk to your mother in hoenn to send you back to your starting region after you get a starter and the pokedex. 

I hope all of that made sense ?

On 7/13/2021 at 2:26 PM, LordHydra said:

Hello! So it's very easy to change regions. You of course, first pick a starting region (whatever you prefer) then once you get to (vermillion in kanto) (slateport in hoenn) (pastoria in sinnoh) or (castelia city in unova) you'll be able to take a boat to another region. You can hop from regions however much you like once you get to those points without a problem. Talk to an npc kinda dressed like a pirate with a chatot next to them. But lets say you are in kanto, and wanna to to hoenn to get a starter or something then wanna go right back to kanto. You can talk to your mother in hoenn to send you back to your starting region after you get a starter and the pokedex. 

I hope all of that made sense ?

Really appreciate the help! Thanks for letting me know.