Petition to Revert the Lucky Egg/Amulet Coin Nerfs

you realize they did it to fix economy issue? having consumable amulet coin/lucky egg made bit less problem than held item it makes more issue and rich people get richer, so... "The creators of PokéMMO have recently changed how the Amulet Coin and Lucky Egg work. They are now consumable items, which goes completely against the spirit of the games. They've also eliminated the Luck Incense's money gain. This has caused me, and probably plenty of other players, to completely lose interest in PokéMMO. These changes were completely unnecessary and have no reason to exist."

they did to eliminated lucky egg/amulet coins as to make money, is that issue? yes. why? economy. which is imo to make money people do this to make billion dollars over probably 2-8 alts so they can hold that much to control economy, which is big issue so devs decide to balance the economy they dont want certain item to overflow price controlled by rich people, ( maybe im wrong about it but i can see developers their perceptive point of view why they changed it so i say this economy is fair enough than pre nerf therefore if you're upset about this changes maybe its time to move on) 

This is the most stupid petition i’ve ever seen in a game … and the “reasons”/text that follows the petition is even worse…

Plz fix yourself and stop crying. This game is wonderful and it’s impossible in any game to make 100% player base happy. More important than 1 or 2 players, it’s the economy and balance the game has and this feature is a must in those 2 terms. 

So plz, stop crying and make yourself a real pokemon player and go grind just like we all do, for money, for shinys, for dex, whatever is your thing.

Edited by Hallograma