Shiny Shedinja

Hello guys, here CifrusS once again with theories a little stupid but that come to make sense at a certain point haha.

Today I will talk about shedinja, and more specifically, the most effective way in my opinion to search / find a shiny shedinja.

As many will know, shedinja is one of the most difficult Pokémon to get in its shiny form / facet, to tell the truth I have only seen 1 in the trade chat in what I have been playing, but hey, we are not here to talk about my life.

I realized that this could be the most efficient way to search for it simply because I did not have it in the pokedex and that is how I realize it, knowing that there is a POKEBALL involved to evolve to nincada, this tells us that it breaks the algorithm With which nincada came to evolve to shedinja, to explain myself better, when I evolved to nincada, ninjask will inherit each statistic of his pre-evolution, but not shedinja, trying to unlock shedinja in the pokedex, I realized that when he evolved he had statistics Completely different from my nincada, this means that if the nincada is shiny it will not ensure that the shedinja comes out shiny, the ninjask will, since it is the complete evolution and which inherits everything from nincada, but shedinja will not ( be shiny), then, if I have a shiny nincada, but a shiny shedinja won't come out, what do I do? Easy, if the code can break the fact that shedinja comes out shiny, then if I have a normal nincada, I'll have the same 0.30% chance to get shiny, like looking for a shiny pokemon in the traditional way.

why? because if the game code breaks the inheritance of statistics from nincada to shedinja, it also breaks the security that my shiny nincada comes out shiny shedinja, then this can be taken advantage of evolving normal nincadas until shiny shedinja comes out, you will have boxes of ninjask to sell Obviously, and also shedinja boxes, but in my opinion it is the best way (and the cheapest) for you to get a shiny shedinja, I will leave you the following graphic so that you can understand it a little better.

1884340760_NincadaNormal.jpg.924aa5b992d320bc5da06e83e4a0af27.jpg                                               2094022545_NincadaShiny.jpg.49919b7ca3080e7ff1ce2d80de2b5eae.jpg

So, in short, it is much easier and cheaper for you to look for a shiny shedinja evolving normal nincadas, than to buy or ''sacrifice'' your shiny nincada to evolve it and not get a shiny shedinja.

This method is similar to looking for rare shinys by breeding, such as initials or other difficult to find Pokémon, only that instead of breeding you have to evolve, so it would be the ESH (Evolving Shiny Hunting) hahaha.

It goes without saying that in this method you can also use amulets and other objects that increase your probability of shiny, because I go back and repeat, when nincada evolves it practically makes a completely new pokemon and apart from the one that would be shedinja.

Spoiler

(This text was written with irrelevant information but that can help you in your game)

image.png

1 hour ago, CifrusS said:

Today I will talk about shedinja, and more specifically, the most effective way in my opinion to search / find a shiny shedinja.

So, in short, it is much easier and cheaper for you to look for a shiny shedinja evolving normal nincadas, than to buy or ''sacrifice'' your shiny nincada to evolve it and not get a shiny shedinja.

image.png

ummm idk whats there to talk about. thats really the only method to look for it. if theres only 1 method to look for it its probably the most effective...