[MOD] Music requests for PC and Android.

Hi! This forum is about you requesting me any themes you want to replace in Pokemmo. You can ask me weather its Kanto, Unova, Sinoh, or Hoenn! Just give me the game name and I'll try to replace with a region.  Don't be disappointed if I don't do yours, I'll either get back to you or you have to remind me. If you didn't like the results or you just don't like it, please just tell me what to improve!You can also tell me what specific theme I should replace. You can help me by telling me what to replace, its optional(But also it will save time)! Keep in mind that this is a MUSIC mod not a Cry or sprites mod. I will also send the mod using MediaFire. I can't wait to start modding!!

On 7/8/2021 at 7:53 AM, Sonicop191 said:

Hi! This forum is about you requesting me any themes you want to replace in Pokemmo. You can ask me weather its Kanto, Unova, Sinoh, or Hoenn! Just give me the game name and I'll try to replace with a region.  Don't be disappointed if I don't do yours, I'll either get back to you or you have to remind me. If you didn't like the results or you just don't like it, please just tell me what to improve!You can also tell me what specific theme I should replace. You can help me by telling me what to replace, its optional(But also it will save time)! Keep in mind that this is a MUSIC mod not a Cry or sprites mod. I will also send the mod using MediaFire. I can't wait to start modding!!

That's really cool that you just wanted to help people. I mean I really enjoy the music in the game as is. However the one peice of music that I would like a mod for is the evolution sound effects. I find that I will occasionally let a mon evo that shouldn't. You think ya could change the evo music to be loud and a looping alarm sound effect of some sort ? Ty, sorry if this isn't the kind of request you were after 🙂 No clue if this matters but android is my playing platform.

olá,poderia fazer um mod para mim trocando:

-elite 4(kanto)--->:Digimon World 3 Soundtrack - Leader Battle Extended

-elite 4(hoenn)---->:Battle! Xerneas Yveltal - Pokémon X & Y Music Extended HD

-elite 4(sinnoh)------>Pokémon X/Y - Vs Elite Four Music (HQ)

por favor 🙂 ?

(android e pc)

Edited by Artixbrrr

I'd like to see a mod that replaces the entire soundtrack of Hoenn with the Persona 4/Persona 4 The Golden/Persona 4 Dancing All Night soundtrack (with the exception of a few Persona 5 ones). Here's a list of songs and what Pokemon song i want them to replace (Note: The songs use their english titles, not their Japanese ones):

Reach Out To The Truth - Wild Encounter
Time To Make History - Trainer battle
Junes Theme - Rival Encounter (NOT Battle)
Fog - Gym Leader
How Much? - Poke Mart
Midnight Crossing Miracle Quiz - Game Corner
Quelorie Magic! - Slateport City
Wake Up, Get Up, Get Out There (Jazztronik Remix) -Long Mix- - Secret Base
The Fog Konishi Remix - Vs Maxie/Archie
I'll Face Myself Smash Bros. Ultimate Remix - Victory Road
Last Surprise P5S Remix - Battle Frontier Brain
Time To Make History (AKIRA YAMAOKA Remix) - Elite Four
Reach Out To The Truth (PERSONA MUSIC FES 2013) - Vs. Wallace/Steven
Never more English Cover by Sapphire (Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFTB0H6DnBg) - Credits

As for the rest, just try to not use oppressive tracks for the city themes (I downloaded a Persona 5 soundtrack mod that had this issue). other than that, the rest is up to you! If you find a song i have listed isn't able to be used for whatever reason, or if you want my opinion on what track to use if you are stuck between multiple choices, please notify me, i'd love to help any way i can. Thank you!

Edited by GuyOnASofa

I have one this might be huge so It's alright if you don't do it but can you replace sinnoh's themes with zame's remastered playlist?

there's the link to the playlist his themes are really nice and he's already done every theme in the sinnoh region even the credits all thats left is to add them to the game hopefully you can do it!