How to Reduce Computer Noise?

I'm guessing you don't mean your fans so from personal experience it could be your hard drive if you have one. I had a really cheap one which I bought from Ebay and that shit sounded like a mortar and pestle. If you're using a laptop, prebuilt PC or an SSD that's unlikely though. 

Another idea is that you have a loose wire which is hitting a fan - it kinda makes sense as you say that you only hear the noise 5-10 mins in as they'll spin faster potentially from all the background processes which will have loaded in within that time. 

Other than that if you hear electrical noises it could be your power supply. 

Edited by Etozuri
22 hours ago, hitiom said:

My system makes Rattling sound when I opens a heavy project in Adobe After Effects or When I play game on my system. How to get rid of it?

There can be many reasons of making noise. Sometimes, fans are broken inside and sometimes, air vents are blocked and that is also a reason of it. So, using of liquid cooling system or cooling pad can help you to solve this issue. You should clean your PC on regular basis. You can also follow this article for more in depth detail.