There should be a reverse candy in the game.

DeDcat

Question

So I want to suggest an item the reverse candy. It is a consumable that makes the pokemons level go minus one.

And why

Because it is just straight up unfair that the pokemon u are using in a region levels up in another and u cant use it anymore there.

so it can be used to lower down a pokemons level so u can use it again.

11 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, Branaso said:

nah this item doesnt exist in the real games of pokemons so i guess that reason of levels cap cant let the mods add this item

This won't affect the the later game and if the player has completed all the regions they won't be bothered so the the gtl wont be affected that much I guess. They have added many things not in the base game but were like good for utility .

Just now, DeDcat said:

This won't affect the the later game and if the player has completed all the regions they won't be bothered so the the gtl wont be affected that much I guess. They have added many things not in the base game but were like good for utility .

idk about that i think mods know what they have to do

you can ask them

Sorry, this is a bad idea. Not to mention that this feature does not exist in the original games, this will just make story gameplay unhealthy for the reasons mentioned in the comments above. If you carelessly over level you mon, then you deserve to be punished.