What's up with the pvp season rewards? Re-runs?

It bothers me because they painted it as special for pvp players, similar to limited vanities but if it's gonna be this way, might as well re-run everything.

Edited by Vartiou

They said in a earlier thread last year that the items would return on a rotation, so the seasons 5-8 will have the same rewards as seasons 1-4. 

I believe the idea was that nobody has enough time to grind out all 4 tiers every season, so this allows you to go back and get the items from other tiers you didn't play during season 1-4. Personally I think it's a dangerous idea that could lead to a drop in the matchmaking playerbase, but they didn't seem to agree. I just don't see OU players putting all of their resources into new tiers because the game is essentially forcing them to, I think it's a lot more likely those players just get bored and stop playing. 

atleast Darkshade trying to bring some new kinds of vanities and with player expectations high as is eventually were going to be expecting 10 events weekly each with a new untradeable hat to please the crowd for a day tops

2 hours ago, Paul said:

4 items every 3 months = 10 per week

your shiny hunting brain is fried 

tenor.gif

Anyway thank you guys for the info, I did not know the hats would be re-run. Anyone have the links where they mention vanities and pvp rewards?