About Johto Region

ReynaChan

Question

many People always ask why they never add Johto Region, well i ask same too

but i have some reason why they dont add Johto to the game

1, HGSS is featured Kanto

we all know HGSS is featured Kanto after we beat Elite four and we already have Kanto from FireRed

but i have solution for this, if player want to leave Kanto from Firered Player will never be able to back Firered Kanto again (this will be fair, since people in Global Chat agree with me) 

2, Free Access to shiny Gyarados

yeah we know that in HGSS there is Shiny Gyarados in lake and yes everyone can catch that obviously, but many People who spend they time finding Shiny Magikarp will mad at this

so this my Solution, Make the Shiny Gyarados cant be catch like Giratina battle in Sinnoh or we can just leave it and make our Shiny rate for finding shiny Gyarados on that lake became 1/50

3, Apricorn tree

we all know Apricorn tree is spread arround Johto Region, and cant be planted like berries, and yes probably dev will remove them like Sinnoh Berries

(no more craftable Pokeballs :''v) 

i dont have any solution for this one 

4, Catch able Legendary 

yeah i know this not relate to Johto Region, but please let everyone catch it and keep it, but as result it cant used in PVP or tournament

well anyone has any idea? 

10 answers to this question

Anwers to 1 2 3 4:
1) idk
2) they can change that easily, thats not a reason
3) they can change that easily, thats not a reason
4) they probably will not want to allow that.
I think they are not adding it because there was more priorities, sinnoh was adding pokemon's to the game while johto was adding none.

they should be thinking the same, johto will not add anything else to their game so they can prioritize other games. adding a region that will only make you complete the region its not something that they should be focusing their work.

1 hour ago, ReynaChan said:

we all know HGSS is featured Kanto after we beat Elite four and we already have Kanto from FireRed

but i have solution for this, if player want to leave Kanto from Firered Player will never be able to back Firered Kanto again (this will be fair, since people in Global Chat agree with me) 

yeah we know that in HGSS there is Shiny Gyarados in lake and yes everyone can catch that obviously, but many People who spend they time finding Shiny Magikarp will mad at this

so this my Solution, Make the Shiny Gyarados cant be catch like Giratina battle in Sinnoh or we can just leave it and make our Shiny rate for finding shiny Gyarados on that lake became 1/50

3, Apricorn tree

we all know Apricorn tree is spread arround Johto Region, and cant be planted like berries, and yes probably dev will remove them like Sinnoh Berries

4, Catch able Legendary 

yeah i know this not relate to Johto Region, but please let everyone catch it and keep it, but as result it cant used in PVP or tournament

Johto has been confirmed. There are no ETA's as of yet but it has been confirmed and it is coming. 

5 hours ago, ReynaChan said:

3, Apricorn tree

4, Catch able Legendary 

from what i remember them saying is gen3 firered was first game.adding gen3 emerald was easier at that time.adding gen5 to work next was said to be better to do first and then work with adding gen4 games platinum and heartgold.They just had better priorities as to why heartgold is not added yet.

firered game has kanto as main story so that game will stay as it is.heartgold has johto as main story and a futuristic kanto as post e4.

So either they will keep future kanto as part of the heartgold game or just disable that post e4 content in that game.

In any case firered kanto and heartgold kanto have no connection to each other its 2 different games that happen to have the same name of an area.

When you play heartgold on a gameboy and enter the area called kanto you dont by magic enter the area called kanto in firered.

The same magic wont happen when you play on a mostly emulator like game pokemmo.You always play 1 rom 1 game at a time.

Not sure why so many people think 2 games will be fused somehow when clearly pokemmo works as each game seperated.With only your progress like items pokemon and stuff saved as u change games.There is a reason you cant fly from slateport to vermilion.You need to change the rom to change the game(taking boat).

1 hour ago, sandronejm said:

I just wanted to have 3d graphics optimized for characters from Pokemmo

And do you understand that it's literally impossible without a VERY huge amount of work?

All characters needed to be rebuilt in 3d Sprites,  All vanity they released in last 9 years all need to be redone in 3d format, that Ugly UFO hat will look even uglier in 3d

?

The region needs to be coded(well if they add 3d means we need gen 6), optimised for low end devices, as we all know PokeMMO runs in low end devices so if they add 3d graphics the game may crash or won't work in low end devices. So I don't think adding 3d is better in any sense it will just take a lot time for Fancy looks but won't do a thing in real game Content except PvP side since we get gen 6 mons.

As they planned for dungeons and johto since 1998 so I think adding them is way better than 3d graphics atm.

On 6/30/2021 at 2:23 PM, ReynaChan said:

3, Apricorn tree

4, Catch able Legendary 

1) Honestly, they could make like a "Time Travelling" event in order for us to play in the future Kanto (if we get access to Celebi in the upcoming Dungeons). But that's just a theory

2) Or they could make it like Zekrom, where you catch the shiny but it's either a different recolour or at its shiny colour and the pokemon stays in the mother's house. But the Boss Fight would make sense as well

3) I don't really know about the apricorns but because they are an easier way to obtain rare pokeballs, they might skip it

4) Seriously? Legendary Pokemon are uncatchable in MMO besides for Mewtwo, Rayquaza and the mythicals Arceus and Keldeo, but they trigger a mini "King of the hill" event

On 7/6/2021 at 11:09 PM, RealMak said:

1) Honestly, they could make like a "Time Travelling" event in order for us to play in the future Kanto (if we get access to Celebi in the upcoming Dungeons). But that's just a theory

2) Or they could make it like Zekrom, where you catch the shiny but it's either a different recolour or at its shiny colour and the pokemon stays in the mother's house. But the Boss Fight would make sense as well

3) I don't really know about the apricorns but because they are an easier way to obtain rare pokeballs, they might skip it

4) Seriously? Legendary Pokemon are uncatchable in MMO besides for Mewtwo, Rayquaza and the mythicals Arceus and Keldeo, but they trigger a mini "King of the hill" event

Celebi part is make sense since Celebi can do time traveller, but i forget to Mention HG and SS has more than 8 Legendary Pokemon and one of them is Mewtwo ( i exclude all Legendary from Event)