Suffering in Sinnoh

My Top 10: Favorite Sinnoh Pokémon | Pokémon Amino

Date

Sunday, 27th June 2021

Time

7 PM PST  Time Zone Converter

Meet at the Bottom of Twinleaf Town Ch1 for picture, then ....Announced in Global ~5 Min after pictures end 

Duration

Until 4 people in total find me and spin in front of me. Placement is determined by the order in which people find me then spin in front of me

Step 1: Meet at the Bottom of Twinleaf Town on channel 1 for a picture at 7 PM PST. After ~5 minutes, I will announce my general location and specific channel in Global

Step 2: Bum Rush and Find me and spin right in front of me to place(I will spin back) (Everyone can play but mods please don't tp xD )

Step 4: Wait for the rest to find me (NeilDown)

Additional Notes:

1. Clear Sinnoh, end game included. (You DO NOT NEED TO FINISH YOUR DEX)

2.HMs WILL be needed

3. I strongly suggest bringing repels

4. You MUST be there for the picture. I will cross-reference the names of those that win those the names in the picture. If you were not in the picture, you will be disqualified 

4. Please thank Bankruptcy !

Our Sponsor is Bankruptcy!

415b0738a4a61f6ab6a9b6eed1ba3ff5.png 1st Place Prize

Shiny Male

Shiny Shinx

9efde86b8ecb1270d3da7f78dc656657.png 2nd Place Prize

500 Reward Points

d06d221b538688a420279d9d2181710f.png 3rd Place Prize

Shiny Charm

d06d221b538688a420279d9d2181710f.png4th Place Prize

Jester Ha ha

Edited by MrMalz

I was asked to make 2 events in a weekend ( at least from what I understood ) I did well at a short gastly hunt while this one needed more time to get people ready ?

My next event that I have been sponsored for is going to be a metronome battle I play to give people about a 3 day notice,  as soon as I gather enough clefairys and metronome $ ?

I have just been reaching out to people to see if they have any warnings or advice for the tourney.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.