July-Movement Discussion Thread

Most of these are great changes I think. Weavile has some great uses in OU so I'm happy to see it being used, I think Aero HO was underexplored for a while too so it's good to see it become more popular. UU gaining Tenta won't change the meta significantly I'd think, but more options esp for spinning and speed seems great. Ambipom finally in a tier it can actually be a threat. No Lucario in UU, all good stuff.

12 hours ago, Moi said:

has banning dugtrio from nu been considered? its ridiculous how many mons it can just trap and kill with ease

Thank you.

Besides, really happy with the fairly expected tier changes

There's Tenta that I didn't see coming, but it's cool. It probably won't be a top played mon there but that's another good option for spinning.

Edited by TohnR
1 hour ago, SweeTforU said:

But that's not what I said, I think it should stay as is

Then it makes even less sense. Pokemon that are good in OU are not necessarily good in UU, I don't need to tell you that. Otherwise we can throw tiers out of the window and drop down anything that wouldnt be broken in the established lower tiers, like Mandibuzz, Cofagrigus, Jellicent, Infernape, Chandelure, Jolteon etc

2 minutes ago, ThinkNicer said:

Then it makes even less sense. Pokemon that are good in OU are not necessarily good in UU, I don't need to tell you that. Otherwise we can throw tiers out of the window and drop down anything that wouldnt be broken in the established lower tiers, like Mandibuzz, Cofagrigus, Jellicent, Infernape, Chandelure, Jolteon etc

Infernape would decimate the entire UU tier lul

32 minutes ago, ThinkNicer said:

F u fine then ban aero, thanks for ruining 90% of my teams

UU is the Best metagame ?

Umbreon
Vaporeon
Torkoal
Bronzong
Dusclops
Spiritomb
Empoleon
Swampert
Gastrodon
Donphan