Johto Starters on Safari

hi folks, i'm trying to capture johto starters in Hoenn's safari zone, but i'm not doing well. i know where to find them, but they always escape. what is the most effective strategy for catching them? i know what bait & rocks do, but which is more effective? or does it not matter? so far i've noted cyndaquil always flees after a single rock.

Hola amigo, creo que no es muy importante lanzar un cebo o una piedra primero. Siempre que voy a atraparlos tiro Cebo > Piedra > PokeBall > PokeBall > Cebo o Cebo > PokeBall > PokeBall > Cebo > Pokeball, o simplemente tiro la PokeBall a la suerte.

Hello Friend, i think that it is not very important to throw a bait or a rock firts. Whenever i go to catch them i throw Bait > Rock > PokeBall > PokeBall > Bait or Bait > PokeBall > PokeBall > Bait > Pokeball, or i just throw the PokeBall at luck.

Imo , best would be just spamming pokeballs.

The safari costs 500$ only , so go in, go to the spot, keep pressing the keys until to find the poke, and spam pokeballs while doing anything irl

Rocks and baits doesn't increase the chances much anyways , it's almost pure luck , so increase the number of times you do it by simply following the same method xD