Returning 2013 player

Hello, my character name Xyrtes! I just came back from a looooooong time away from the game. Just checking to see what’s new, what’s changed, and to see if I can make new friends. I’m currently in the Hoenn region, on badge 2, working my way through the story.  Any tips or comments about gameplay would be appreciated.  Don’t be afraid to msg me, or add me!

Hi, how are you? Welcome back to PokeMMO, as you may have seen we have 2 new regions (Unova and Sinnoh) in addition to some new mechanics, if you handle Spanish I can welcome you in my team, we take care of helping and teaching the basics to new people and forming a nice community If this is not the case, I can add you friends to chat since I speak some English, greetings and good luck on your adventure!

6 hours ago, JaviKings said:

Hi, how are you? Welcome back to PokeMMO, as you may have seen we have 2 new regions (Unova and Sinnoh) in addition to some new mechanics, if you handle Spanish I can welcome you in my team, we take care of helping and teaching the basics to new people and forming a nice community If this is not the case, I can add you friends to chat since I speak some English, greetings and good luck on your adventure!

I'm good, thanks for asking.  I appreciate the welcome.  No hablas espanol unfortunately.