Club House or Guild Hall accessable between regions.

ViralPhoenix

Question

Is it possible to make a house that's enterable from all regions. You can make it so teams have to buy it or maybe even rent it. Secret Bases exist but it's only enterable when the owner is online. Having an instanced Club House/Guild Hall would be helpful for teams to have one unified place to enter without region restrictions. Could be used for taking screenshots without random NPCs/Players. Could be a place to hold in-team tournaments. Prices can vary depending on size. A banking system would be nice too if possible where guild funds could be deposited by members and admins can withdraw for purpose of breeding prize pokemon/prize pools for Tournaments. My team holds events and it's hard when there's people not able to join a tournament because they don't have access to certain regions yet. It could be accessible for all team members so nobody has to be online to enter. 

I've been playing since 2015 and know it's been suggested before, but with how much PokeMMO has expanded since then, I hope it could be put to consideration. Thanks for your time!

4 answers to this question

Think this is a wonderful idea! In theory, this shouldnt be that hard to implement. It could just be a secret base that stays active with the server. To limit the amount of secret bases, so the server wouldnt take as heavy of a hit, you could hide this feature behind a pay wall such as the 15k for creating the team. I don't really see the negatives to an implementation such as this, but then again I'm not a developer.