Jump to content

Trapinch me, I'm dreaming! (Wednesday, 30th June)


Recommended Posts

trapinchwallpaperevent.thumb.jpg.289de242d0730ea42287f44f5a51b648.jpg

 

Trapinch me, I'm dreaming!

 

Date

Wednesday, 30th June 2021 

 

Time

3PM UTC | 11AM ET | 8AM PDT |  Time Zone Converter

 

Location

Route 111 (Desert), Hoenn, Channel 1

 

Duration

1 hour for catching

another 10 minutes for players to submit entries

 

Scoring

Total Sum of IVs + Species Bonus + Nature Bonus = Total Score

 

Pokemon accepted as valid entries:

 trapinchnormalgif.gif.d8cb4af39e74d9ece339dacdbec00dac.gif     Trapinch +5

cacneanormalgif.gif.404da0d22c44750b3164a177d4262e30.gif Cacnea 

   

 

Nature Bonus

Jolly +5

Adamant +3

 

Rules

  • To win 1st-3rd places that are sorted by high to low, you need to submit an entry that scores the highest
  • To win 4th place you need to submit an entry that scores the lowest
  • You can only submit one entry
  • All Pokémon must be caught within the event time and at the event location
  • All Pokémon must remain unchanged (untrained/unevolved...)
  • Evolved or unevolved forms of the listed Pokémon will not be accepted as a valid entry
  • You must be the OT of the Pokémon
  • You must link your entry to any participating staff member via whisper to submit it
  • In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by earliest catch time
     

Participating Staff

Drakkmord

MPDH

Sethsen

 

415b0738a4a61f6ab6a9b6eed1ba3ff5.png 1st Place Prize

shinytrapinchgif.gif.cbf3ac4762e426446c43d1ae63d2a5cc.gif

GIFT Shiny Trapinch

Your choice of nature, 2 moves, with 2 selectable IVs + 4x25 IVs

&

1,000 Reward Points

 

9efde86b8ecb1270d3da7f78dc656657.png 2nd Place Prize

500 Reward Points

 

d06d221b538688a420279d9d2181710f.png 3rd-4th Place Prize

250 Reward Points

 

Link to comment
On 6/21/2021 at 8:45 PM, Tawla said:

I dont understand how a great shiny could be a gift for a catching event lol, this is pathetic

It's a horde shiny

Link to comment
4 hours ago, Riesz said:

It's a horde shiny

A horde of three , and not 100% to encounter.

Also i still dont understand why catching event with a shiny gift , i mean you cant give such a great gift to a 0 skill , 0 effort player , catching event is pure luck , not worth shiny.

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Tawla said:

A horde of three , and not 100% to encounter.

Also i still dont understand why catching event with a shiny gift , i mean you cant give such a great gift to a 0 skill , 0 effort player , catching event is pure luck , not worth shiny.

Well, I guess getting any wild/hatches shiny is luck too?

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Riesz said:

Well, I guess getting any wild/hatches shiny is luck too?

Yes it is , between someone who do 100k encounter horde and else who wildly encounter a shiny on his first step on bush , there's luck, also catching events dont deserve shiny gifts , should have only been for pvp players , cause pvp players do much more effort on teambuilding , breeding , improving skills , to have a chance to win a tournament .

Link to comment
38 minutes ago, Tawla said:

Yes it is , between someone who do 100k encounter horde and else who wildly encounter a shiny on his first step on bush , there's luck, also catching events dont deserve shiny gifts , should have only been for pvp players , cause pvp players do much more effort on teambuilding , breeding , improving skills , to have a chance to win a tournament .

Hey ya I am glad you like pvp....I just don't pvp I just shunt for the most part (hours on end). I have played in a bunch of these catch events, ya know why I don't mind the shiny prize? Because I have seen someone I know use sweet scent 6 times and find a shiny first try and while ivs may not seem rare I have done loads of catch events and neeeeeever found a mon with above 154 ivs wild and they appear in these events. I just wanna have fun, the randomness is what makes things fun for me and the prize helps attracts people :) ....Also u wanna come hang out the catch event?

Link to comment

We try to make nice prizes accessible to everyone instead of just the competitive side of the player-base. We recognize that PvP events require more skill and preparation to win them, which is shown with those events having the better prizes more often, but it's okay for the more casual side of the community to have a shot at something nice from time to time too.

 

Would love to have everyone participate in this event if possible. :)

Link to comment

Nice that there is content for new players and non PVP players as well on events.
Dont be pathethic, a prize for someone who isn't as far as PVP players into he game don't gonna hurt anybody, and gonna give new players the opportunity o advance a little on the game, or just be really really happy about it.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, chyap said:

No u, its a fun event so why not have shiny prizes you play pvp doesn't make you nobler than the other players lmao

There's a full list of untired pokemon which could may be gifts for pve events , trapinch- flygon is a great UU pokemon and its deserved to UU player who tries as hard as he can to win it , not a prize for luck

Link to comment
14 minutes ago, Tawla said:

There's a full list of untired pokemon which could may be gifts for pve events , trapinch- flygon is a great UU pokemon and its deserved to UU player who tries as hard as he can to win it , not a prize for luck

 

5ew77t.jpg

Link to comment
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.