How to complete the Game is there an Order ?

Hey i just have 1 Badge and saw in the Global some guys talking about a "Order" to finish the regions bcs of lvl cap's and i should also do 4 Badges in every region first . So is there a Order how i should complete the Game ? And isnt it always a Fresh start if i complete 1 Region and move on to the next one ? Like i get a new starter etc and encounter low lvl Pokemon ?Atm i just startet in Hoeen and i finished 1. Badges 

Thanks for Help

Hello! Yea, when you reach a new region, the level cap on that region is restarted and you have to complete that region's story. Also, if you go back to the region you completed, everything will be as it was when you left. You can use your pokemon (once you have the level cap enough) in all the regions.

42 minutes ago, Matthesx said:

Hey i just have 1 Badge and saw in the Global some guys talking about a "Order" to finish the regions bcs of lvl cap's and i should also do 4 Badges in every region first . So is there a Order how i should complete the Game ? And isnt it always a Fresh start if i complete 1 Region and move on to the next one ? Like i get a new starter etc and encounter low lvl Pokemon ?Atm i just startet in Hoeen and i finished 1. Badges 

Thanks for Help

25 minutes ago, BrokenBulb said:

Hello! There isn't an order really, just go to your favorite regions. The requirement to switch regions is 4 badges the first time and then 2 badges. ^^

You can find a region travelling guide here: https://pastelink.net/howtotravel

There IS an order. Level cap for the E4 is different in every region, so if you compete each E4 in the right order you can do all E4s with the same team (not the gyms along the way but you know what I mean).

I don't know the exact order because I don't know all E4 caps by heart, but there was an old post talking about this.

The E4 cap for regions at the moment afaik

Unova - 56

Hoenn - 58

Sinnoh - 60

Kanto - 62

So if you switch region instantly after finishing Unova storyline and make sure your E4 mons don't overlevel by staying in Unova, you can use the same team for Hoenn, and then Sinnoh, and finally Kanto. Ofcourse you would still require a fresh team to go through the regions separately but atleast for E4 you will have options from past to use, save you some grind.