What about the rating in pvp?

I have not played a doubles duel for less than a week and today in the afternoon from having 839 of elo to 819, having been inactive in the tier for 7 days. I do not think it is a reason to take away such an absurd amount, having take into account that for each victory, even against a member of the top, they give me 1.5 of maximum elo, so if you could explain to me the reason for this degradation of the elo earned, i would appreciate it.

Same, I've played everyday since start of season but went from 740ish to 600 for not playing this month. There's very little reward for staying in the top 100 for me, but you've been at it constantly. I hope they adjust the system.

38 minutes ago, Vartiou said:

Same, I've played everyday since start of season but went from 740ish to 600 for not playing this month. There's very little reward for staying in the top 100 for me, but you've been at it constantly. I hope they adjust the system.

Yeah, that is what i mean, in pokemmo competitive player we also have other things to do, because the pvp rewards, the ones that really wprk cannot be exchanged, and because of this we must look for alternative means to obtain money and breed to continue in the competitive, but apparently they want us to dedicate ourselves fully to pvp, and if we do not do it they take away an absurd amount of elo that costs a demon to raise, on the one hand, they do not give much elo, and on the other there are times when you spend 20 minutes looking for a duel.