PvP Metagame, garchomp swords dance and hydreigon Draco Meteor back.

Matthzinxl

Question

Come on, I have some complaints about the PokeMMO metagame. This metagame contains a massive Balance and Stall time spam. With our top wallbreakers without their favorite movesets banned, we don't have much to do. Garchomp Swords Dance and Hydreigon Draco Meteor are missing. Look, I'm not the only one who complains about this, a lot of my friends and players themselves complain and I honestly miss the old metagame a lot more, this one is incredibly defensive and still has Broken Conkeldurr. But, I think they could both retest both of our metagames for at least one last time. And the metagame also has to deal, since the most used Garchomp Swords set was Substitute, and Weavile Icicle Spear is used a lot in the high ladder, and Hydreigon suffers from easy RevengeKill of other dragons.

6 answers to this question

Stall in this moment is easy to control and play against.

image.png.9d5194d571375093e2fe8512ca76e394.png
image.png.cfc5fbf2fdf5a295e26b5167952d989a.png

I stopped playing stall because of this tho.

they have a big thread explaining why both were banned, and its more likely to ban Garchomp or release it without sword dance, same process with Hydreigon.

time limit is 60min not like past years were duels run forever, and you can emulate Hydreigon by using Nasty Plot and Garchomp Sword Dance by using Hone Claws + Dragon Rush, like the Garchomps in the actual meta.

Have a nice day 

tenor.gif.97560554a93daf8f1ab27567441d0004.gif

Edited by ZeknShooter
hydre

Bring back those moves but ban then for OU, as they were before. Doubles needs them 

Posting this every time until we get that back, was one of the dumbest ideas from devs