Is it legal? please answer me!! hurry up!!

Is it legal to farm on two accounts? I want to know if I can create another account and finish the 4 regions to farm the gyms and move my farm equipment to another account, etc. I also want to know if it is legal to make another account to evolve a poke that only evolves by exchange or will I depend on another user? I would be interested in having an experienced staff answer this question to avoid misunderstandings. The reason is that I fell in love with a shiny poke that I saw in GTL and I need to make money before they do.

images - 2021-06-16T115507.353.jpeg

9 minutes ago, GodofKawaii said:

siempre que use 2 cuentas y 2 dispositivos separados, está permitido

thanks guys and Sure! I only have 2 accounts in mind, my brain is not able to memorize more than two passwords, apart I estimate that it would take me 8 hours for the 8 regions in total, and I only have Sundays free, apart I am aware that if I farm more than two accounts I would go crazy and maybe a little blind 

Edited by BrandonBraune
bad translate

There's no restrictions on how many accounts or characters you can have. farm away!

But you can't:

• play on both accounts at the same time on the same computer (if you try to log into a second user, the first one will simply be logged out, so you can't really mess it up)
  • share your account with another player

since you can't play both accounts at the same time on the same device, if you want to trade between the two, you need either:

• another middleman user (trade to him, he trades to your other account)
  • play on two different devices (like pc and phone)
  • just mail yourself

That said, farming the storyline over and over for money isn't necessarily optimal nowadays either, since most loot you find in the story is now untradeable.

But it may be useful to have more post-story accounts to expand your berry farming space, or to cheese gym leader rematch cooldowns.

Not to mention PC box space.