Legendary Pokemon

425 / 5000

Resultados de traducción

Hello administrators, have a great hello from me. Please I wanted to know if it is possible that later on they could implement the legdaries like mew, articuno, zapdos, moltres, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Regirock, Regice. It would be great if we could all have that legendary and capture them and for pvp they could be banned but I have that illusion of capturing a legendary for my team and that it does not escape.
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, valen1219 said:

hello! sorry to ask but i am new in this game. what are the dungeons? i mean where can i find them?

Dongeons are places that will come in a future update. Apparently we could find pokémon with their hidden talent in it.

On 7/7/2021 at 2:12 PM, valen1219 said:

hello! sorry to ask but i am new in this game. what are the dungeons? i mean where can i find them?

Dungeons are things that don't exist in this game, but players desperately want to believe that they will. 

I think the dungeons will be a great addition to the game but I hope that they are hidden and require some puzzle solving (similar to how the regi’s are obtained in gen 3).  I think not being able to catch the legendaries is the biggest letdown of the game in its current state.  Even if the legendaries are not able to be used on your team (PvE included), the thrill of finally finding a Pokémon that rare and catching it after your 900th Pokeball is a large part of what made Pokémon so successful.  My hope is that when legendaries are added to the game, they will require some exploration and critical thinking and it won’t just be “Here’s a dungeon, beat it and you get a legendary”.