Hello/Any tips for genwunner rookie

Hello! I saw this game on a YT video and had to check it out because dating back to when I first started playing in 1998 something like this was all I ever really wanted from the Pokemon games. It appears to be a really friendly community and I'm looking forward to getting to interact with everyone once I get into the game.

Introductions aside, any advice for someone just getting into this? Thanks in advance.

Danjaberg

3 hours ago, Danjaberg said:

Hello! I saw this game on a YT video and had to check it out because dating back to when I first started playing in 1998 something like this was all I ever really wanted from the Pokemon games. It appears to be a really friendly community and I'm looking forward to getting to interact with everyone once I get into the game.

Introductions aside, any advice for someone just getting into this? Thanks in advance.

Danjaberg

Welcome to the community Danjaberg,

I'd recommend finish Unova region first, it has some of the best leveling and EV training spots which will help you create teams to wipe out other regions with ease.

When in doubt, ask in Global / Channel chat for help, someone will always be there; another player or staff member to help you out.

Enjoy your stay, all the best!