Package of regions

package of regions released for sale, can be put for sale in the game?

I give this idea to players like me who don't have a lot of time available, and just want to enjoy the game in all regions, in this nostalgic world of pokemon, capture the pets, make them strong, make sales and for some to dedicate themselves to pvp and etc.

but the focus is the release of the regions in a sales package, for a fair price, so as not to harm you developers, for example I only have a cell phone and play on it, so I can't see it detonated and keep playing, mainly because my notebook it was stolen two months ago and due to my conditions and lack of time, I just go in to try to make some money in the game and get involved in the game.

so it would be possible to have a package of released regions, it doesn't need to release the Four Elite type, but only the badges to be able to move around the map of each region, that's all. I wanted to be able to walk around other regions and enjoy the game, but as I said, I don't have much time, so the little time I have to play and have this opportunity released already makes me happy and gives me the courage to be able to play with more peace of mind.

so if it's possible I'll wait, but if it's not possible I'll understand with all due respect.

thanks for listening. ^^

I doubt such a package will ever be a thing, the storyline has been intentionally made tougher in this game so the players who do reach till the end have learned the game mechanics along the way.

However if you already posses decent knowledge, almost all regions can be easily completed within few hours if you make few OP killer pokemons, like elemental starmie, moxie krook, etc with the right training & nature / EVs / IVs/ moves.

Maybe take out some time during the weekend and get it done, then enjoy loafing around all the regions as much as you want.

If you require assistance with this, do let me know when you get online, I'll guide.

Edited by Akshit