Sweet Scent will use 5pp from every pokemon in your party ?

I was getting on my evolution training like any other day and today I've decided to have a 2nd pokemon with sweet scent, since I'm leveling up so many pokemon might aswell cut on a few trips to the poke center.

But! For my surprise! everytime I use Sweet Scent 5pp are taken from my oddish AND my weepinbell.

Is this intended ?

Spoiler

r9EDyps.png

55 minutes ago, SkongyMoose said:

Balancing reasons??  Its kind of tedious to EV train....Not everyone has time to freakin' be running back to the pokecenter every 5 minutes!!

I really can't say that I support the ideia or not, I'm a new player.

But I was surprised, I trained a 2nd pokemon to have sweet scent and ended up not working =(

10 hours ago, SkongyMoose said:

Balancing reasons??  Its kind of tedious to EV train....Not everyone has time to freakin' be running back to the pokecenter every 5 minutes!!

Remember when we do EV without hordes :)

On 6/10/2021 at 7:45 PM, Gilan said:

it incentivizes the use of leppa berries which helps the economy turn round and round.

Oh. Well, I guess it makes sense then.  But maybe if u have more than 2 pokemon with sweet scent, then all of them will use up PP, idk.

1 minute ago, TheFaceGuy said:

ev training has never been faster. I remember the time where the game says "pokemon fainted!" 5x with 5x the animation. Its now much faster

Okay zoomer listen, back in my days there were no hordes and we had to ev train with single encounters 

Edited by Quakkz