[GUI] ABDG (A Better Default Gui) Theme - v1.2 [Dark Theme][Multi-language]

• 1 month later...
On 3/16/2022 at 12:36 AM, budadeth said:

Actually I dont see any bug, maybe using the default files fixed them

That's possible, however, that means in-turn any custom areas like the backpack inventory and any of the new elements defined no longer exist, some areas and colors might not appear properly considering the asset sheets were specifically made to be used with the modified XMLs.

Using the default XMLs would of "fixed" some of the errors I mentioned, such as the Team battle font kerning issues and a few coding errors- but also breaks the UI in process since it wasn't meant to be used with the default XMLs. 

Yeah, it is "fixed", in a way- but not really.

This is one of those themes each and every file has to be gone through meticulously, otherwise the graphical fidelity can become scuffed.

Edited by nurver9
6 hours ago, nurver9 said:

That's possible, however, that means in-turn any custom areas like the backpack inventory and any of the new elements defined no longer exist, some areas and colors might not appear properly considering the asset sheets were specifically made to be used with the modified XMLs.

Using the default XMLs would of "fixed" some of the errors I mentioned, such as the Team battle font kerning issues and a few coding errors- but also breaks the UI in process since it wasn't meant to be used with the default XMLs. 

This is one of those themes each and every file has to be gone through meticulously, otherwise the graphical fidelity can become scuffed.

yes I know but the update works at least work for the ones that still want to use this theme, meanwhile you or anonymous have it updated propperly

• 2 months later...
On 5/25/2022 at 6:51 PM, ZinisterLoL said:

Rly nice GUI, but i guess it doesn't work any more like it should. This section won't change and i don't know why.

Bild_2022-05-26_005032261.png

Unfortunately, as I mentioned here:

On 3/17/2022 at 12:49 PM, nurver9 said:

A lot of this UI is broken out of the gate, even if default code is dumped back into it- the theme probably won't look like the screenshots.

// Update for ABDG users:

There will be an official update for the theme soon.

Sorry for any inconveniences, and thank you to anyone for supporting the theme over the years.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...