[GUI] ABDG (A Better Default Gui) Theme - v1.2 [Dark Theme][Multi-language]

ABDG (A Better Default Gui) Theme

By: AnonymousPoke / Version 1.2

I decided to have a go at a pokemmo theme for the community. I have taken inspiration from the default theme, Dark Blend, and the PokeMMO UI Redesign Concept and created a theme that should look good no matter what is going on within the game. The idea was to keep as many default elements in place, but add a new look a feel that would all blend perfectly. Hope you enjoy!

Changelog:

Spoiler

Version 1.2

• Fixed difference between selection boxes being active and disabled (Noticed this on move tutor)
  • Added support for multi-languages with the GUI (Pokemon typing & Battle Effectiveness)

Version 1.1

• Fixed Pokemon Summary Type Box (Bug, Ground, and Rock).
  • Fixed selectable HM Move GUI poke move type overlapping.
  • Fixed issue with pokemon placement within Pokemon Summary when in PC by condensing the spacing down on the tabs.
  • Fixed Breeding window and ensured it is shown while in game.
  • Adjusted Battle selection boxes to indicate the current hover/selected option to blinking effect.
  • Adjusted Trade spacing/formatting to better utilize empty spacing.
  • Adjusted floating Battle HP/EXP box.
  • Added white theme thin bar above main areas where you use commonly + the chat box.
  • Added in hover color on buttons/selectable to match theme + small adjustments in PC.
  • Added background to Map/Money/Time Indicator + some addition spacing vertically *NEW*.
  • Added in background image for bottom Hud bar *NEW* (Small HUD in options needs to be turned "OFF").
  • Added in background image for hotkey bar *NEW*.
  • Replaced login background with a dark blended Snorlax background. Come on, who doesn't love Snorlax.

Version 1.0:

• Created PokeMMO theme
  • Added custom dark background on login screen to override login screen animation.
  • Removed text background in pokemon battles and made the battle text more noticeable (Gives more space to see the battle/pokemon).
  • Re-adjusted Item Bag selection within the bag itself instead of having above as tabs.
  • Hotkey Bar and Party Bar have a window around theme automatically now (They normally do not).
  • Re-designed the type box indicator on the pokemon moves to match the theme more - square style.

* I have removed my name out of all screenshots below to stay anonymous *

Login Screen:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.640db6991c89ca431d0bf52c48d25f1b.png

Trainer Card:

Spoiler

image.png.0043cdcece18f3f4fdf7c5eb2c033359.png

Location/Money/GameTime:

Spoiler

image.png.634d75ac8ea99c59c038816aa674acfd.png

Hotkey Bar/Party Bar/Game Bar:

Spoiler

image.png.b5381ffffe2fbdb6933bdaa6d10c4691.png

image.png.8571dc42299b9e244e3f86a4b3d76442.png

image.png.bf6382aee4ab5fd5cc922fcc6de3a65f.png

Chatbox:

Spoiler

image.png.da820d609c8e4d8cc3c04ab17111e1ca.png

Item Bag:

Spoiler

image.png.14eef7cc7b33471648f967a5212aa561.png

image.png.4392d6a0cb2521416f42cf1deb8a4790.png

Global Trade Link:

Spoiler

image.png.a972aee414b8e9eb0db824d90452f011.png

Gift Shop:

Spoiler

image.png.e1fa4110d2b33fb5679381a5306f8a08.png

Pokemon Summary:

Spoiler

image.png.7570e278389f14d5553584f77de0a551.png

image.png.e0608eafe87653e3e65b89aa7268930e.png

PokeDex:

Spoiler

image.png.3a77afac9b708c6a6dc96e5bb58ab1b8.png

image.png.d894966876395492a297f16bdc9286fc.png

PC Deposit Box:

Spoiler

image.png.13a463def31464b520acbbc4fc3cd321.png

Breeding:

Spoiler

image.png.7aafbe958025c4fab01c24f18555e59d.png

Battle:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.fdfe675fd2209e620c134960ab986af8.png

image.thumb.png.84c57aff0c1b2c4b65db9438cd7c9555.png

image.thumb.png.70c72cbc0ef90544067118192893c62b.png

PokeMart:

Spoiler

image.png.2bc4007b9018d59b115a5eca7cade6e7.png

Matchmaking Signups:

Spoiler

image.png.8b2f77a02dfcc5bd3d012154223aee59.png

FAQ:

Spoiler

image.png.3fec08c801ce2c42c0c1294206edcc0d.png

Install Instructions:

1.) Download the file called "ABDG (A Better Default Gui) v1.2.zip" (From one of the mirrors below)

2.) Extract the folder to: \PokeMMO\data\themes

3.) Open PokeMMO

4.) Go to Settings -> Interface -> Theme

5.) Select: ABDG (A Better Default Gui) v1.2

Download Link: (Multiple Mirrors) - Version 1.2

Mediafire - https://www.mediafire.com/file/bizlkeh4wer6oa3/ABDG+(A+Better+Default+Gui)+v1.2.zip/file

SendSpace - https://www.sendspace.com/file/k78q2g

FileDropper - http://www.filedropper.com/abdgabetterdefaultguiv12

ZippyShare - https://www101.zippyshare.com/v/qJqgRTHy/file.html

File.io - https://file.io/nQjhv25NcfDQ

UFile.io - https://ufile.io/1i7qnodb

Really Like the theme?

Feel free to donate by PMing me to show your appreciation towards the hard work I put into making this theme / ** DONATION IS NOT REQUIRED OF COURSE **

WARNING

• I have not themed the contest window as I will never use this feature in the game. I can look to theme these elements if really wanted - just let me know.
  • I will not be making a rounded version of this theme or add anything extra to the theme, so please do not ask.
  • I will look to theme elements of PokeMMO that I may have missed - just let me know.

Edited by AnonymousPoke
2 hours ago, Pyrre said:

Bitdefender did not like the file it seems, also why do you need to stay anonymous, something smells fishy, hmm

image.png.30e4112704cca04b448ac012a882994f.png

Let me clear a few things up. First off, I know I have had numerous people download my theme and have had no issue nor is there anything malicious within the theme package itself. Second, If you pay attention closely to what BitDefender has prompted to you... it states that MediaFire is a "suspicious" site and could be a possible issue. There is nowhere where it mentions anything about the file itself (So this is also why I have added multiple mirror downloads). Third, it is my right to be anonymous.... I do not want to get messaged in-game because I made a theme on the PokeMMO forum.

And just to throw it out there, we all know BitDefender is trash ;)

15 hours ago, AnonymousPoke said:

Let me clear a few things up. First off, I know I have had numerous people download my theme and have had no issue nor is there anything malicious within the theme package itself. Second, If you pay attention closely to what BitDefender has prompted to you... it states that MediaFire is a "suspicious" site and could be a possible issue. There is nowhere where it mentions anything about the file itself (So this is also why I have added multiple mirror downloads). Third, it is my right to be anonymous.... I do not want to get messaged in-game because I made a theme on the PokeMMO forum.

And just to throw it out there, we all know BitDefender is trash ;)

Yeah, I downloaded the theme using a different mirror and scanned the file with bitdefender and it did not complain about any malwares, also I uploaded the zip file to be sure to VirusTotal and it seems to be just fine, so my bitdefender most likely reacted to something on the site.
I do not know if you are joking or not but Bitdefender alongside others like Kaspersky are one of the few antivirus softwares that have scored near perfect in independant testing many years.

EDIT: Link to VirusTotal https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/1e7e4bce889945f4eb671d8b476bd3a1462a8eb0cf8547162078241a9b3e5d24/detection

Edited by Pyrre
36 minutes ago, Pyrre said:

Yeah, I downloaded the theme using a different mirror and scanned the file with bitdefender and it did not complain about any malwares, also I uploaded the zip file to be sure to VirusTotal and it seems to be just fine, so my bitdefender most likely reacted to something on the site.
I do not know if you are joking or not but Bitdefender alongside others like Kaspersky are one of the few antivirus softwares that have scored near perfect in independant testing many years.

EDIT: Link to VirusTotal https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/1e7e4bce889945f4eb671d8b476bd3a1462a8eb0cf8547162078241a9b3e5d24/detection

Glad to see the VirusTotal verifying all is good. 

I was partially joking about BitDefender, but more digging at all anti-virus software. When it comes down to it, built in to Windows 10, the default anti-software/firewall does the job just fine. I work in the IT field and majority of the time is "user error" when receiving viruses or any form of malicious software. So, I only see the 3rd part anti-virus as another layer of protection if you like to download from areas that could potentially be unsafe - that is my too sense.

Hope you enjoy the theme! :)

• AnonymousPoke changed the title to [GUI] ABDG (A Better Default Gui) Theme [*** Version 1.1 - UPDATED***]
  • AnonymousPoke changed the title to [GUI] ABDG (A Better Default Gui) Theme [*** Version 1.1 - UPDATED ***]
3 hours ago, AnonymousPoke said:

The theme has now been updated to Version 1.1. Please read the "Changelog" for all changes/fixes done and recheck the screenshots as you will also notice the change made in many areas as well.

Enjoy! ?

iLoveU

49 minutes ago, Janzelft said:

Hi, I love the theme but the attacks don't look like you do, any idea why?

Screenshot_4.png.58d4b7d6c421f4deb283998659157919.png

That is because you are using a different language other than "English". The other language attack types have been untouched as you see. I do not plan on doing the other language portions of the theme.

23 hours ago, AnonymousPoke said:

Esto se debe a que está utilizando un idioma diferente que no sea "Inglés". Los otros tipos de ataque de lenguaje han sido intactos como ves. No planeo hacer las porciones del otro idioma del tema.

It's a bit unfair, it's as if the theme was only focused on North Americans, but anyway, if I knew how to edit I would do it but that's not the case.

2 hours ago, Janzelft said:

It's a bit unfair, it's as if the theme was only focused on North Americans, but anyway, if I knew how to edit I would do it but that's not the case.

How about this, let me take a look as this soon and I "should" be able to make the elements in other languages look the same no matter the language being used.

Which should make everyone happy ? I will provide an update soon.

On 7/9/2021 at 2:17 AM, HighMedusa said:

I love this theme, I noticed that the pokemon ability doesn't stay insideimage.png.06b0cc1b7948a794011c4e5826a8e7e0.png

This is the design intent of the theme. Due to how stretching of GUI boxes work, I decided to only show the main mechanics (Location/Money/Time) and anything else would simply be under the box. I deemed it still looked okay, so I was pleased with the outcome. Think of the additional text under the box as a bonus ?

• AnonymousPoke changed the title to [GUI] ABDG (A Better Default Gui) Theme - v1.2 [Multi-language]
On 7/25/2021 at 6:57 AM, Clovissssss said:

Our really amazing. I wanted to know how to do
topics like that but when I tried some issues limited me . There's a lot of secrecy in the themes I don't know yet

Yeah, it can be challenging creating a theme, and super tedious as you want to go through each change to ensure it looks the way you want. 

I am glad you like the theme ?

• AnonymousPoke changed the title to [GUI] ABDG (A Better Default Gui) Theme - v1.2 [Dark Theme][Multi-language]
  • 4 months later...
11 hours ago, ordsanity said:

Super cleeaaan theme! Currently using it right now. Thanks for making it!

Use outdated builds at your own risk, this interface is several updates behind and missing key icons and modules. 

We'll update this soon.