How bout add gen 6 mons?

Damakun

Question

9 hours ago, DiosSlurpuff said:

I ask something, if the players themselves do not complain of an obvious imbalance, then who?

What would make 6th grade dragons like Goodra more dangerous

I can honestly describe this as harmful and unnecessary.
Harmful due to the imbalance that new mons like Talonflame would bring, such as putting a vague example to a metagame that is already something strange.
Unnecessary because they are asking to add something irrelevant when since 2018 they have been waiting for hidden abilities.

Just like I've said, I liked those people :v

It's hard for me to believe there are people who enjoy being being stuck in a generation because metagame 'balance'.

Get ya nerdy shit up your ass, we need more mons, we need megas, we need to play with our lastest favorite pokemons.

Playing competitive stuck in 2011 is  disgusting. 

Edited by SoulRex
10 hours ago, SoulRex said:

It's hard for me to believe there are people who enjoy being being stuck in a generation because metagame 'balance'.

Get ya nerdy shit up your ass, we need more mons, we need megas, we need to play with our lastest favorite pokemons.

Playing competitive stuck in 2011 is  disgusting. 

And how would that be achieved with no legitimate battle sprites for Gen 6 and up?

10 hours ago, kuplion said:

And how would that be achieved with no legitimate battle sprites for Gen 6 and up?

They don't HAVE to be legitimate. It's not like the game doesn't already use lots of hacked in graphics. There's nothing "legitimate" about any of the cosmetic items or the player character graphics used in the game (or the cosmetic items for that matter). They added gen 5 despite there being no legitimate follower sprites, deferring to the community to provide them instead. Hell, I'm playing a gen 3 game with gen 5 sprites right now. Those definitely aren't "legitimate" and were absolutely hacked in to the older games.

Five seconds of google searching brought me this find: https://www.deviantart.com/pikafan2000/favourites/70416144/pokemon-animated-sprites-gen-5-style All the way up to gen 7 with some gen 8s as well. Not saying "the devs should just use these, problem solved", but pointing out that there are possible resources even if it ends up being that the devs just pass the buck to game client modders like what was done with follower sprites. 

None of this means I think the devs would do it. I would like to see it one day, but as I said before, there are two entire games they could more easily add to the mix (Johto remakes, BW2) and several missing features from current regions that could be and SHOULD be implemented for new content. The only reason this shouldn't happen is because the devs still have plenty of avenues for new content without resorting to that.

They also need to ban quick claw and king's rock from PvP, but that seems just about as unlikely to happen any time soon, lol.

Edit: My endorsement comes from a place of knowing it's possible to this, but extremely unlikely given the update schedule of these games. I see it all as hypothetical and would be a fun addition. However, it does seem so many people here are viscerally upset about the possibility and that puzzles me. The devs don't even respond to calls to fix legitimate issues. It's okay, guys. Your precious metagame paradigm is safe (for now). Nothing's going to change. Talonflame can't hurt you. Take a nap.

Edited by AnRae
10 hours ago, kuplion said:

I already play with the custom HD sprites mod, and it's way better than normal sprites.

What is the problem with using custom sprites for the 6th gen? Change everything to HD while you are at it.

d9e58779a9781b9d6637899541102f28.gif

Edited by SoulRex

Let me tell you guys a story. Remember Pokemon Brick Bronze on the website Roblox? They illegally used the 3d sprites to make this successful game that made them popular among players of the community, until Nintendo sued Roblox and as a result, the game vanished from the playlist of Roblox.

What my point is, forget all the Gen 6 stuff. They ain't gonna happen for these reasons