Share Amnesia 2021

BrandonBraune

Question

Hello gentlemen, here is another grain of sand from this sea of suggestions giving a humble opinion to you teachers, I would love for you to add a Share Amnesia, which increases the experience but not the EVs of the poke, sometimes it is necessary, and I would like you to you put it as an object that can be bought only with Reward Points for the same price as the Amnesia Bracer, I don't mind spending on berries that lower evs and nobody would stop buying them, (I say this for those who plant seeds, their cultivation does not will be affected, guys, I promise) it's just a luxury some of us might want to buy. <3 thanks guys. 

and also if they can sell a candy that goes down one level instead of raising it at a high price x10 units and an lemon icecream :v if it's not too much trouble thanks :'V

images - 2021-06-05T195222.451.jpeg

6 answers to this question

27 minutes ago, BrandonBraune said:

sometimes it is necessary,

If you elaborate on this, it would help adding some credibility to your argument. I personally don't see any benefit in having an item which only gives exp and not evs. 

9 minutes ago, Kyklous said:

I guess the idea is if you don't want your story mons to gain random EVs up until you reach good EV training spots. That way you're not forced to choose between inefficiently EV training early on or using EV reducing berries.

Fair enough but surely such an item would not be cheap if it were ever introduced. Kinda defeats the purpose when new players can't buy them. I don't see this being used by players as you don't really need ev training to beat a region. Just need to be at the highest level you can possibly be and have good coverage. EV training is overkill imo.

On 6/7/2021 at 1:02 AM, Kyklous said:

Supongo que la idea es si no quieres que tus mons de historia ganen EV aleatorios hasta que alcances buenos lugares de entrenamiento de EV. De esa manera, no se verá obligado a elegir entre un entrenamiento de EV ineficiente desde el principio o usar bayas de reducción de EV.

Thats completly right man, in addition, Reward Points can be purchased whether new player or not, through a humble and voluntary donation of heart, I would do it, I suppose we all would, for example you put share amnesia to Garchomp and quickly climb to level 50 with hordes of Tentacruel, then put Amnesia Brace and train the EVs with earthquake move in 2 minutes without going above level 50, perfection, more explained? I would say that it is impossible to explain it better.

pd: im sorry for my english, im so drunk in this moment guys 

Edited by BrandonBraune
On 6/6/2021 at 12:34 PM, Mint2B said:

Any example?

for example you put share amnesia to Garchomp and quickly climb to level 50 with hordes of Tentacruel, then put Amnesia Brace and train the EVs with earthquake move in 2 minutes without going above level 50, perfection, more explained? I would say that it is impossible to explain it better.