Hax/bad RNG rate

Dear MMO:

I get haxed like crazy lately. I've dropped in a single day 30 points on PVP (OU). You can look at my record from previous seasons (to make notice that I don't choke in that degree) and is just absolutely outrageous. It feels like I've been targeted. I just lost 2 straight games just now with crits alone. I mean, its way too much bad luck, so that makes me think that - I can blame it on just plain bad luck and I really need to quit or take a long break, or I should blame the algorithm somehow. lol. Long time player, first time complainer. The whole situation really discourages me from playing the game I love.

Lots of love.

- Astar

7 hours ago, astarmentor said:

Dear MMO:

I get haxed like crazy lately. I've dropped in a single day 30 points on PVP (OU). You can look at my record from previous seasons (to make notice that I don't choke in that degree) and is just absolutely outrageous. It feels like I've been targeted. I just lost 2 straight games just now with crits alone. I mean, its way too much bad luck, so that makes me think that - I can blame it on just plain bad luck and I really need to quit or take a long break, or I should blame the algorithm somehow. lol. Long time player, first time complainer. The whole situation really discourages me from playing the game I love.

Lots of love.

- Astar

Two bad games in a row? That's nothing. I lost ten in a row around a month ago and dropped almost 100 points in one day. There were three to four times more crits for my opponent on a regular basis. my hydro pump missed 50 % of the time. After that i realized i had to switch accounts. and just this switching made my OU winrate go from a catastrophic 550 ish to now a solid 650.

Dear MMO:

Lots of love.

- Quinn

3 hours ago, Pagani said:

Two bad games in a row? That's nothing. I lost ten in a row around a month ago and dropped almost 100 points in one day. There were three to four times more crits for my opponent on a regular basis. my hydro pump missed 50 % of the time. After that i realized i had to switch accounts. and just this switching made my OU winrate go from a catastrophic 550 ish to now a solid 650.

RNG isn't account-based.

To address the thread itself though, there's no targeting of good/bad luck. The odds of certain things occurring in battle are the same for everyone.

Edited by Rache