[MOD]Undertale and Deltarune Ost/Music

Undertale and Pokémon are one of my favourite and the music of both games are masterpieces. I tried searching for a music mod but had no luck.

So ha decided to do it by myself, this is my first mod and I worked really hard and i hoped you enjoy it.

Kantotale(Kanto)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/y8gute48h68ft78/Kantotale.zip/file

Hoenntale(Hoenn)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/gey3h5dba1kr6jm/Hoenntale.zip/file

Unovatale(Unova/Teselia)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/63rz6nttbut879w/Unovatale.zip/file

Sinnoh coming soon!

maybe

If you ever find bugs, error or you think adding a song to certain place would be nice feel free to leave it in the comments.

• 2 months later...

Hello! I have a few suggestions for this mod, as I LOVE the undertale and deltarune ost and would love to use this mod!... but I really don't think the music fits in some places. For example: The trainer battle music. Personally, it does not fit at all, and kinda ruins my vibe when i'm battling. I'd suggest using "Stronger Monsters" for these, but then again i haven't tested it out everywhere, so i dont know if you're already using it somewhere else, like the gym battles. Actually- maybe put "Enemy Approaching" for trainer battles and "Stronger Monsters" for gym battles? I feel like that'd fit well! Another suggestion I have it to put "Ruins" in cave areas, like Mt. Moon or Chargestone Cave. And maybe also put "Field of Hopes and Dreams" as the route theme? I feel like the song fits the whole travelling to a new area theme pretty well! Then again, these are just suggestions and you dont have to put them in, i just think they'd be nice. ^^

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/16/2021 at 5:58 PM, naturelover294 said:

Hello! I have a few suggestions for this mod, as I LOVE the undertale and deltarune ost and would love to use this mod!... but I really don't think the music fits in some places. For example: The trainer battle music. Personally, it does not fit at all, and kinda ruins my vibe when i'm battling. I'd suggest using "Stronger Monsters" for these, but then again i haven't tested it out everywhere, so i dont know if you're already using it somewhere else, like the gym battles. Actually- maybe put "Enemy Approaching" for trainer battles and "Stronger Monsters" for gym battles? I feel like that'd fit well! Another suggestion I have it to put "Ruins" in cave areas, like Mt. Moon or Chargestone Cave. And maybe also put "Field of Hopes and Dreams" as the route theme? I feel like the song fits the whole travelling to a new area theme pretty well! Then again, these are just suggestions and you dont have to put them in, i just think they'd be nice. ^^

Will change it in the future

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, not trying to be nitpicky since this is the only Undertale/Deltarune music mod but- I think it's missing main menu music (When you login, manage mods, etc) and also, there is no victory music. By that, I mean when you win a battle, and your pokemon level up or whatever. That's about it for now! Don't know if these are errors , but if it helps, I'm in Kanto.

• 7 months later...

Esta muy bien hecho pero hay partes que fallan como cuando estás en una ruta y al pasar a otra ruta en el mismo espacio cambia el ost y también cuando el Pokémon evoluciona me aparece que hubo error con los sonidos del mod ,creo que en esa parte entraría bien el sonido que hay cuando subes de nivel en undertale ,lo juego en android no sé si esos son errores porque juego en móvil o errores del mod , aparte de eso está muy bueno, lo disfruto mucho cuando juego el juego , desearía que arregles estos fallos, pero solo son unas sugerencias ,me encantó