[Tool] Encounter Tracker - Available now!

Ty for your contribution! It's great as long as you count your leppas for each shunting session. 

It'd probably be hard for people who shunt without leppas as frequent trips to the pokecenter might confuse your math if you don't keep track. Its not easy to track pokecenter visits like leppas as there are no visual reminders. 

2 minutes ago, EricRasp said:

Ty for your contribution! It's great as long as you count your leppas for each shunting session. 

It'd probably be hard for people who shunt without leppas as frequent trips to the pokecenter might confuse your math if you don't keep track. Its not easy to track pokecenter visits like leppas as there are no visual reminders. 

I'm not entirely sure I understand...

But if it helps, you could just add a placeholder pokemon in your hunt (like idk, say, cherubi) which will represent your leppa count.

Then you can either start at 0 and count up, or set it to like 10000 and count down.

Or if you specifically want to track how many pokemon center visits you've performed, you could also make a chansey card for that and count up.

2 minutes ago, Eggplant said:

I'm not entirely sure I understand...

But if it helps, you could just add a placeholder pokemon in your hunt (like idk, say, cherubi) which will represent your leppa count.

Then you can either start at 0 and count up, or set it to like 10000 and count down.

Or if you specifically want to track how many pokemon center visits you've performed, you could also make a chansey card for that and count up.

It would be quite tedious to go to your browser and click + each time you make a pokecenter visit. For leppas its easy, you note down your leppas at the start of your shunting session and note it again once you're finished. Its easy to do that as you can hotfix the leppa to numbers or functions and it can be seen on top. 

There are no visual prompts like that for pokecenter visits. So each time you go to a pokecenter visit, you will have to click on your browser and again click on + to record that pokecenter visit. So that's 3 extra clicks every time you need to heal compared to leppa's 0. Quite tedious imo. 

However, I have found a work-around for the above tho, as long as you are using this on Windows. You can alter the size of your browser so that it only shows you the mon you are shunting right now and pin it to the top via the deskpins app. This way, you will reduce the clicks from 3 every time you heal to just 1 every time you heal. That's still an extra click but its manageable I suppose. 

1 minute ago, EricRasp said:

It would be quite tedious to go to your browser and click + each time you make a pokecenter visit. For leppas its easy, you note down your leppas at the start of your shunting session and note it again once you're finished. Its easy to do that as you can hotfix the leppa to numbers or functions and it can be seen on top. 

There are no visual prompts like that for pokecenter visits. So each time you go to a pokecenter visit, you will have to click on your browser and again click on + to record that pokecenter visit. So that's 3 extra clicks every time you need to heal compared to leppa's 0. Quite tedious imo. 

However, I have found a work-around for the above tho, as long as you are using this on Windows. You can alter the size of your browser so that it only shows you the mon you are shunting right now and pin it to the top via the deskpins app. This way, you will reduce the clicks from 3 every time you heal to just 1 every time you heal. That's still an extra click but its manageable I suppose. 

Yeah.

You can also hard-commit to running the site on your phone instead, and have the data stored there.

Then you don't have to click anything to change windows.

Only the +1 button.