We demand that he be expelled MOD "Sethsen" (Hispanic community)

He does a nefarious job, he bans for banal reasons, he uses the excuse of political correctness to perpetuate horrible stereotypes, he seems more like a dictator and I speak for many of the Hispanic community that we are fed up with this type of clowns who do not know how to properly moderate the chat

We demand that he be expelled

MOD Sethsen you are just trash!

Hello.

All moderators, Sethsen included are following the general guideline of SGM+ regarding the moderation of chat. Our Game Masters do the same, and we often discuss matters to ensure we are providing the best management of the game. We always aim to improve of course, hence why if any of the players feel like he is muted/treated unfairly can always message any of SGMs, and we will gladly investigate the case, later informing the player what was done incorrectly.

However, since you claim that our moderator "uses the excuse of political correctness to perpetuate horrible stereotypes" I will gladly remind you that your mute was made for, quoting: "Chigga = Chino + Nigga (busquen el meme) XD". We understand memes, but they don't belong here if they might insult any player- and yours did. Don't use that word here please. The reason for the mute being "Conducta Inapropiado (Racial slur)" should also tell you what punishment was for.

That's being said, please read the rules of our game: https://pokemmo.eu/code_of_conduct/ and https://pokemmo.eu/tos/, especially the part about the rules related to chat.

Needleless to say, we will not fire the moderator in question due to this case. If any player feels unfairly muted, they can feel free to message me or another SGM. Don't do it, if you aim to lie about your mute in order to get someone fired.

1 hour ago, Exterminador said:

He does a nefarious job, he bans for banal reasons, he uses the excuse of political correctness to perpetuate horrible stereotypes, he seems more like a dictator and I speak for many of the Hispanic community that we are fed up with this type of clowns who do not know how to properly moderate the chat

We demand that he be expelled

Hello, Kachumbus. I have a better idea that might actually work for you to not get punished, maybe next time check our Code of Conduct pointed by Bearminator before using the public chats and avoid saying things such as

[28/05/2021 06:26:59][CHANNEL][ES][CHANNEL: 1] Kachumbus : Chigga = Chino + Nigga (busquen el meme) XD

We do not tolerate the use of racist slurs in the public chats, please inform yourself better next time you decide to come do these claims and embarrass yourself in public before talking to a SGM directly about your issues with a staff member. I will close this thread to save the rest of your dignity.