[Event Suggestion] Treasure hunt

HeckGamerBR

Question

Hi, i'm HeckGamerBR and i will introduce you a new idea of events in PokeMMO, the Treasure Hunt. in this event, random items which few is special, are spread out in specífic locals, where the players use itemfinder or similar others to find this spread treasures and itens, and the chance to encounter rare itens is about 20% (the chance is modified by the staff if they discord it)

that would be an interesting and fun event!

I hope you liked this idea of this event, if you can, make a comment about this event, if you liked the idea or disagree with it.

bye and see you another day!

1 answer to this question

8 hours ago, HeckGamerBR said:

Hi, i'm HeckGamerBR and i will introduce you a new idea of events in PokeMMO, the Treasure Hunt. in this event, random items which few is special, are spread out in specífic locals, where the players use itemfinder or similar others to find this spread treasures and itens, and the chance to encounter rare itens is about 20% (the chance is modified by the staff if they discord it)

that would be an interesting and fun event!

I hope you liked this idea of this event, if you can, make a comment about this event, if you liked the idea or disagree with it.

bye and see you another day!

This event sounds interesting, but you should make your suggestion in this post: