World Cup 4 (Host Decision)

36 minutes ago, Umbramol said:

spamming long events one after another gets boring.. people cant be invested in them all year long.. it will end up without good turn up or with unmotivated people. take a break

World cup and psl gives people motivation , when i played my first psl it gaves me lot of motivation , bred at least 50 new comp, ttried hard to teambuild etc..... World cup would give us the chance to see new players trying hard on their matches :)

7 minutes ago, Tawla said:

World cup and psl gives people motivation , when i played my first psl it gaves me lot of motivation , bred at least 50 new comp, ttried hard to teambuild etc..... World cup would give us the chance to see new players trying hard on their matches :)

while this being correct and it applied to me also.. most people are adults who have other stuff to do aswell. if we constantly play big events we get worn out. we just finished a big event, if we jump straight to the next one the motivation isnt gonna be the same, or the preparation. it gets stressing to have to be ready all the time and time consuming. i say what i say because if this goes on eventually the callibre of the games is gonna drop.

I get it Umbra, also, be aware of the fact I don't do this thread to instantly start this. But it's only to have an idea to people willing to host this. Of course, it doesn't mean it has to start tomorrow, maybe in some months we can start doing something about ♥

24 minutes ago, xJoseee said:

I get it Umbra, also, be aware of the fact I don't do this thread to instantly start this. But it's only to have an idea to people willing to host this. Of course, it doesn't mean it has to start tomorrow, maybe in some months we can start doing something about ♥

oh yea i like the initiative dont get me wrong.. just voicing a concern that i have in mind.. maybe personal concern aswell

2 hours ago, Umbramol said:

spamming long events one after another gets boring.. people cant be invested in them all year long.. it will end up without good turn up or with unmotivated people. take a break

when it's the same 30 people participating in every event, sure, but there a ton of people who would love to be a part of things like this who are rarely given the chance to. If managers of PSL/WC would stop selecting the same old players every event, the events would be much more fresh & active. 

Especially considering these are forum based events & most players don't touch the forums. It seems these events are more of a popularity contest for old players than an actual competition. 

4 minutes ago, Paul said:

when it's the same 30 people participating in every event, sure, but there a ton of people who would love to be a part of things like this who are rarely given the chance to. If managers of PSL/WC would stop selecting the same old players every event, the events would be much more fresh & active. 

Especially considering these are forum based events & most players don't touch the forums. It seems these events are more of a popularity contest for old players than an actual competition. 

always always always the players who show that they deserve chances prove it. ive been in this discussion countless times and yall quote me like im an old player.. and u know me paul. i started playing comp in late 2019. i worked for and got given a chance which i took to prove what im worth. so dont expect me to be sympathetic about it. i was in that place not long ago and kept working to change it. old players keep proving what they are worth still..in teams psl many dead players participated and showed that they still got it while newer players in "old" teams also took chances.. to me a player who plays this shit for 7-8-9 years still being able to get wins while literally not playing the game for some time shows how this argument is wrong. teams give the environment for improvement. if people dont improve in ranked or tours to have something to show for themselves and blame the system in a dead game cause they didnt manage to be given the chance still clearly shows where the problem is at

I wanna talk about few things, first of all what umbra said is right but how paul answered to him is right too, many players dont do all big events, but world cup is still world cup, last and not least, if you vote for me as host i promise you the feature of bringing hot girls from world wide spectating your match and moaning your name even if you are using wild dunsparce. be chad, vote cesar

15 hours ago, Baeex said:

I don't like to be the firts to comment, but this about the hosts for WC 4 catches my attention, is there any requirement for this?

Must be someone known AND trusted by the pvp community , can write well in english and also someone who knows how to deal with all the shittalk and drama during the event without leaving his post in the first 2 weeks of the event like last world cup !

I hope this thread wont give hope to random people (im a random too) for hosting a big event like world cup. 

3 hours ago, RysPicz said:

I would wait with the next world cup a Kyu announced in one thread they are working on Randbats in MMO. Hosting such event gonna make sense post-update, so the update itself won't screw the whole season

also there is only one person who can host a proper world cup and it's @Kanzo

Yeah I agree with WC being postponed a few years, when the update finally comes out after dungeons. :^)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.