[Screenshot] Noobs say the darndest things

Volpi

• 2 weeks later...

4vXqr.png

dannnno come on man that's a noob question but it's 0% funny i expected more from you

Pls tell me someone said France

paras is a pokemon, paris is the place. if anyone said that they'd just be proving themselves illiterate and/or mentally challenged, not to mention a "noob" themselves for not knowing the difference between a pokemon and a city.

overused and unnecessary reaction gif

what i meant by what i said, is that anyone actually replying france would only be proving themselves a retard. it wouldn't be funny at all. asking where paras is and someone replying france is just as dumb as answering anything with "jumpeon" or "jump stone". not funny. just stupid.

what i meant by what i said, is that anyone actually replying france would only be proving themselves a retard. it wouldn't be funny at all. asking where paras is and someone replying france is just as dumb as answering anything with "jumpeon" or "jump stone". not funny. just stupid.

This thread is about noobs that say stupid things, someone answering "where is paras" with "France" falls under this category. I do get what your saying but the sole purpose of my post was to be a joke. Whether you found it funny or not is irrelevant and in any case we should probably stop derailing the thread.

nxxuZj0.png
This is what I get for not trolling him like channel two would of ._.

It was propably the same person I've meet. Told the user to use bulbapedia. :-/

And with the fact that this was an older post... uhm.. yeah... I didn't saw what page I was on. D:

It was propably the same person I've meet. Told the user to use bulbapedia. :-/

And with the fact that this was an older post... uhm.. yeah... I didn't saw what page I was on. D:

or, you know, one of literally thousands of noobs who ask questions like this every day

• 1 month later...