[Screenshot] Noobs say the darndest things

Volpi

This is meant to be a thread where we can share our funny screenshots of newplayers who either have questions we find funny or just think they know it all in such a way that it allmost just get cute. :P

I start it of with 2 of my screenshots where the whisper part was a reply to me when I said Psychic isn't supereffective to any type except fighting and poison

He then whispered me telling how psychic attacks was supereffective vs water, electric, grass, flying, dark, psychic, flying fire ghost bug steel ground rock

The global message was too damn cute :D

[img]http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/9202/shinylickitungj.jpg[/img]

Disclaimer: This thread is not to mock certain names and I would prefer if you can hide their names so that they can keep playing this game without always been remembered for what they said at this time. Chances are they might learn on their way and then it will be good for them if they don't have these comments as a sticker to them. :P

However if you have pictures of me saying something, I am fine with you not hiding my name. I find it funny (as long as you don't make an alt named LeVoIpe (capital "i" instead of "l" before the "p"in LeVo[I]pe)

Knock yourself out and share your funny moments now and please, this is for amusement only.

[quote name='Volpi' timestamp='1360340629' post='189887']
This is meant to be a thread where we can share our funny screenshots of newplayers who either have questions we find funny or just think they know it all in such a way that it allmost just get cute. :P

I start it of with 2 of my screenshots where the whisper part was a reply to me when I said Psychic isn't supereffective to any type except fighting and poison

He then whispered me telling how psychic attacks was supereffective vs water, electric, grass, flying, dark, psychic, flying fire ghost bug steel ground rock

The global message was too damn cute :D

[img]http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/9978/shinylickitungf.jpg[/img]

Disclaimer: This thread is not to mock certain names and I would prefer if you can hide their names so that they can keep playing this game without always been remembered for what they said at this time. Chances are they might learn on their way and then it will be good for them if they don't have these comments as a sticker to them. :P

However if you have pictures of me saying something, I am fine with you not hiding my name. I find it funny (as long as you don't make an alt named LeVoIpe (capital "i" instead of "l" before the "p"in LeVo[I]pe)

Knock yourself out and share your funny moments now and please, this is for amusement only.
[/quote]

I want this guys name so i can sweep him with Noctilux...

[quote name='Orangeslash' timestamp='1360343901' post='189921']
Tell him I want him to fight my Umbreon.

He can only use psychic types.

in b4 kazam focus punch

EDIT: Also, this thread seems ok, but if you're going to contribute, please block out the names like Volpi did.
[/quote]

Judging by the way that guy was talking...I bet his Zam knows Calm Mind, Psybeam Psychic and Confusion...or a Recover somewhere. I doubt he knows Focus Punch

I have it on good authority that focus punch Zam is legit.

[quote name='Orangeslash' timestamp='1360343901' post='189921']
Tell him I want him to fight my Umbreon.

He can only use psychic types.

in b4 kazam focus punch

EDIT: Also, this thread seems ok, but if you're going to contribute, please block out the names like Volpi did.
[/quote]

[quote name='TheGloriousWalrus' timestamp='1360341485' post='189899']
Havent I read this thread name before? O.o
[/quote]

Yeah was locked because it turned out to be a flame war about how people mocked new players and how some felt that was kind a harsh on them. The change here is that all names is hidden of the one saying the stuff. This isn't to laugh at the player but at the things been said.

So lets not turn this one into one please.

When I made that thread I didn't consider blocking the name out. I thought that if someone took the time to add the guy and take the piss out of him, [b]they [/b]were the wanker and not me. I'm a fan of name-and-shame.

Besides, I always forget the name by the time I've scrolled half way down the page. It's hard to remember xoxoimtooswagforuxoxo anyway.

[quote name='Volpi' timestamp='1361028871' post='199464']
Lets not limit this to just game. They are funny in the forums as well.

[img]http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/2643/shinylickitung.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
Maybe he missed out the 'EST' part and thought registrations were open at 7:00PM in his timezone. It's a pretty easy mistake to make.