Hack Roms for New Generations

Clovissssss

Question

Well I've been thinking about it for a long time and how about if the creators of pokeMMO did the new regions like Kalos , Alola and Galar through hack-Roms ? We know that these games are in 3d so they could hardly be placed in pokeMMO. So why not do these regions through GBA hack roms? I think this would be a good move and would certainly adapt very well to the climate of pokeMMO

12 answers to this question

On 5/25/2021 at 3:13 AM, LifeStyleNORE said:

or devs could just work on dungeons...legends...h.a's...pvp rewards...

but sure, new regions that get forgotten after <5 hours of playtime are an option too.

To be fair, there's no indication that they're doing any of the above either. They talk about doing those things, but never have we even seen a proof of concept.

THAT IS A GOOD IDEA!

On 5/25/2021 at 9:55 AM, Clovissssss said:

Well I've been thinking about it for a long time and how about if the creators of pokeMMO did the new regions like Kalos , Alola and Galar through hack-Roms ? We know that these games are in 3d so they could hardly be placed in pokeMMO. So why not do these regions through GBA hack roms? I think this would be a good move and would certainly adapt very well to the climate of pokeMMO

8 hours ago, Munya said:

We have stated it a few times is likely where that comes from, we will not be using romhacks for game content.

Now I UNDERSTAND.I JUST WANT NEW GENERATIONS AND THINK HOW POKEMMO WILL DEVELOP personally.

18 minutes ago, axx said:

kek people still believes in dungeons

That's what I think every time someone brings them up. Honestly, even Hidden Abilities seem like a long shot--if only because the devs appear determined not to just implement them like a regular feature and instead tie them to some theoretical, far-off feature like dungeons. All while the game stagnates.