Show Frisked Held Item on Single Encounters

hannahtaylor

Question

I like to item hunt on with my alt on my mobile while doing other things, if you frisk an item on a single encounter then why can't it show that pokemon has an item? It's the only pokemon there. I don't want to constantly stare down at my phone waiting to see if it has an item and opening the chat to look at the battle tab every time is becoming tedious.

Edited by hannahtaylor

10 answers to this question

1 minute ago, RealMak said:

You could just pay attention to the screen

That kinda defeats the purpose of playing the alt on my mobile while I do something else on my main if I'm just starting down at my phone all the time, as I said in the post.

This is why I don't like this idea:

•First of all, we have a single encounter and if it was a horde, I would agree

•Secondly, if you don't like starring at your screen, then why do you even hunt?(like seriously)

•Finally, there are more ways to hunt for money, other than the Frisk & Thief method

2 hours ago, RealMak said:

This is why I don't like this idea:

•First of all, we have a single encounter and if it was a horde, I would agree

•Secondly, if you don't like starring at your screen, then why do you even hunt?(like seriously)

•Finally, there are more ways to hunt for money, other than the Frisk & Thief method

1. You're really not making any sense with this one. The suggestion is to buff the Frisk ability for single encounters, a compromise to the massive nerf Frisk received in the most recent updates. 
  2. You must have missed the part where this was a suggestion forum. There is nothing wrong with suggesting quality of life improvements as a result of inconvenience.
  3. Yes, there are. Well done. Have a cookie.
5 hours ago, RealMak said:

You could just pay attention to the screen

And you could actually attempt to post some quality content here on the forums instead of your constant stream of inane drivel dressed up as being helpful.

Edited by kuplion

Considering it's an alt, I don't think this is required.

Grab a Meowth and level it up, it can learn both Thief and Covet and with the recent changes you can have a lvl 100 meowth to use these on. PP Max both moves and you have 80 PP before you have to go back to a pokecenter. Alternatively, a Teddiursa has that too.

You have the added benefit of your Meowth/Teddi also having pick-up. So whether or not your single encounter has an item or not, just thief/covet them. Worst case it's nothing, if lucky it's a pick-up, if really lucky it's a thief, and best case you get thief + pickup.

Edited by AalnaSateen
Just now, kuplion said:
  1. You're really not making any sense with this one. The suggestion is to buff the Frisk ability for single encounters, a compromise to the massive nerf Frisk received in the most recent updates. 
  2. You must have missed the part where this was a suggestion forum. There is nothing wrong with suggesting quality of life improvements as a result of inconvenience.
  3. Yes, there are. Well done. Have a cookie.

And you could actually attempt to post some quality content here on the forums instead of your constant stream of inane drivel dressed up as being helpful.

okay

I disagree with the idea of the game being optimized to benefit people using multiple devices more than it already does. Gym runs are already easy enough to do on multiple devices at one time, I don't want every method to be afk-friendly.