Mega Evolutions Is it Possible? (MEGA EVOLUÇÕES SÃO POSSIVEIS?)

(Português)

Olá, eu gostaria de saber se existe algum MOD atualizado (2021 ou 2020) que adicione mega evoluções permanentes no jogo, ou seja, remova os sprites de ultima evoluçao de cada pokemon, e troque pela mega evoluçao, e de preferencia que venha junto com um Followers Mod, que adicione as mega evoluçoes para me seguir fora de batalha. obrigado por ler, e espero asinsiosamente respostas xD

(English)

hello, I would like to know if there is any updated MOD (2021 or 2020) that adds permanent mega evolutions in the game, that is, remove the last evolution sprites from each pokemon, and exchange for the mega evolution, and preferably that comes along with a Followers Mod, which adds mega evolutions to follow me. thanks for reading, and i hope asynchronously answers  XD

(Japanese)

こんにちは、ゲームに永続的なメガ進化を提供する更新されたMOD(2021または2020)があるかどうかを知りたいです。つまり、各ポケモンから最後の進化スプライトを削除し、メガ進化、できればフォロワーと交換します。 Mod、メガ開発として抵抗し、私に従ってください。読んでくれてありがとう、そして私は答えxDを楽しみにしています XD

(Chinese)

您好,我想知道是否有任何更新的MOD(2021或2020)在遊戲中提供永久的巨型進化,即從每個寵物小精靈中刪除最後的進化精靈,並換成巨型進化,最好是追隨者Mod,抵抗巨大的發展並追隨我。感謝您的閱讀,我期待回答 XD

(((Sorry for the mistakes, I'm using a speech translator)))

1484437124_Blaziken_Mega_Evoluo.png