StockMarketMMO - Values over time (DISCONTINUED)

2 hours ago, Imperial said:

I think the only thing to hope for is wait until the season event ends in around February.

PokeMMO logic: Everyone manages to grind and earn an average of 20-30m but let's drop all the prices even more than previous years.

Personally, if people want to keep dropping the Mage's Staff and other items, that's completely fine with me, they're very likely losing their own money in the process.

i dont think we will see a significant increasing price till next event season end of 2022 - similar to teddy bear which was also way overhyped last year and hasnt moved for a year now (only recently by a few hundredthousands)

Edited by Quakkz
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Now that the xmas event vanities are out what are you guys' predictions for the winged helmet? will it tank as much as the mage's staff or will it gain even more value after the event is over considering the lack of exclusive time limiteds this time and the difficulty in getting the winged helmet

updated,

image.thumb.png.801c4c681c4081ea6ac00516a18edd22.png

On 1/2/2022 at 11:01 AM, BrokenJoker said:

Now that the xmas event vanities are out what are you guys' predictions for the winged helmet? will it tank as much as the mage's staff or will it gain even more value after the event is over considering the lack of exclusive time limiteds this time and the difficulty in getting the winged helmet

im keeping my hands away from them atm

On 9/13/2021 at 11:23 AM, BrokenJoker said:

Hi im new .Firstly I would like to say thanks for this thread its been great help to me. Secondly I wanted to ask about Golden dragon mask pricings I saw that it was about 13.5m this morning and it went to about 14.7m in the evening is it normal for limited vanity items to gain so much value over little time or are gtl prices not reliable or is it cause of the surge of old players coming back due to Halloween? Thanks in advance.

This aged like fine wine.  I was even suprised when my GDMs were worth a small fortune.

On another note, is now a bad time to buy a red reaper hood?  I got a feeling about it, but I really want one ;_;

17 hours ago, Definitive said:

Is there something you would advise investing in right now, @Quakkz?

well i dont play much at the moment so im not paying much attention to the market - i saw that golden dragon masks went down a good chunk - so it might be a good time to buy one. In general my opinion you cant do much wrong with reapers, plagues and golden dragon masks mid - to longterm.

9 hours ago, DaftKitteh said:

This aged like fine wine.  I was even suprised when my GDMs were worth a small fortune.

On another note, is now a bad time to buy a red reaper hood?  I got a feeling about it, but I really want one ;_;

im expecting prices to go up again during CNY, and red reaper went down a lot since XMAS. Might be a good time to buy now, but as irl, its always hard to time the market.

1 hour ago, richardbenzina said:

I'm new to high value trading, does the black plague doctor mask really sell for 80m on gtl? Or is it a merely indicative value and it's not actually liquidable for that amount?

GTL Prices are usually a bit higher than their actual value, but not by much. Exceptions are kinda rare items that dont get sold often (and if they do, they are hard to sell) like old elfbots. Plague Masks are close to their real value on gtl most of the time