StockMarketMMO - Values over time (DISCONTINUED)

1 minute ago, BrokenJoker said:

do we have a UFO 2.0 situation here

I don't know if they'll grow to 30m in 12 months like GDM, but this won't be close to the UFO hat. It's a good looking item that'll be desired by a lot of people, the only risk as an investment is that there appear to be *a lot* being sold. The same thing happened with reaper hoods in 2018 & its price struggled for awhile, so it's really up to you to decide if the risk (high supply) is worth the potential reward (attractive limited-time item)

I personally bought 20 of them as a long-term investment so I'm fine if it doesn't reach the same growth GDM had it's first year,  but how long you want to hold them is up to you

17 hours ago, Paul said:

I don't know if they'll grow to 30m in 12 months like GDM, but this won't be close to the UFO hat. It's a good looking item that'll be desired by a lot of people, the only risk as an investment is that there appear to be *a lot* being sold. The same thing happened with reaper hoods in 2018 & its price struggled for awhile, so it's really up to you to decide if the risk (high supply) is worth the potential reward (attractive limited-time item)

I personally bought 20 of them as a long-term investment so I'm fine if it doesn't reach the same growth GDM had it's first year,  but how long you want to hold them is up to you

In all honesty, this Thing looks good, has the first Animation Trigger of All Vanitys and Chinas like it. It also has raisen the RP Price into Heaven and hasnt dropped below 7m at any point. If someone really thinks this item is a bad investment, im sorry for him.

Edited by McTermi
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Theres been talks about a 10th pokemmo anniversary event in a few weeks and since i have never joined an anniversary event im not sure how to prepare for it. So my question is do i stock up on rps or cash for it or is the event just going to be full of untradeable items.

4 hours ago, BrokenJoker said:

Theres been talks about a 10th pokemmo anniversary event in a few weeks and since i have never joined an anniversary event im not sure how to prepare for it. So my question is do i stock up on rps or cash for it or is the event just going to be full of untradeable items.

Its hard to tell, it never happened before, if you have some rp its wise to keep, and a bit of cash is always good to.

@Quakkzany idea of skulls price and also electric storm rn?

6 hours ago, razimove said:

Its hard to tell, it never happened before, if you have some rp its wise to keep, and a bit of cash is always good to.

meltdown for blue skull was offered me 2,8b maybe 1,5 week ago, rest i not know more.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2022 at 5:27 PM, BrokenJoker said:

Something i'm doing is obtaining RP in groups of 1.5K. Ideally 3K RP at a time so I can just buy multiple 1Ks. If there happens to be a vanity, that's perfect. If not, i'll sell my RP. If you stock up on raw pokeyen rn, RP prices will just climb more so you will get less RP for the pokeyen you have on-hand

updated, particles doing well recently.

On 3/14/2022 at 2:45 AM, razimove said:

im not really following vanities prices anymore once they pass the max. cash cap at 2.1b - but what mago was saying should be around the current value i guess.

• 4 weeks later...

"The calm before the storm"

I noticed every event has one - that moment just before  everyone starts buying and prices get ridiculously high. When do you guys thnk it will be for this event and for how long will it last this time 

What's your best guess 

Edited by BrokenJoker
33 minutes ago, BrokenJoker said:

"The calm before the storm"

I noticed every event has one - that moment just before  everyone starts buying and prices get ridiculously high. When do you guys thnk it will be for this event and for how long will it last this time 

What's your best guess 

probably at some point next week, i still expect people to drop further - we have still 1.5 weeks to go for the event

• 2 weeks later...

How come there's been so much deflation happening lately?

A lot of the rarer vanities have dropped quite a lot (Scythe, Candy Cane, Witch's Broomstick etc), popular vanities like Reaper/Plagues and GDM are continuously dropping, and other limiteds have also dropped (Sleigh bell, gingerbread, holly hairclip to name a few)

• 1 month later...