Will they continue to hurt the economy of the players?

Jonyhlp

Question

9 answers to this question

That's a very good update which will increase the price of Damp Rock and etc. Items which are worth paying. 

They added new thief system which is nice too. 

But yea as a new player you can face some problems but if you're aiming PvP side it shouldn't effect you much, only those who wanna grab limited vanity new or old, have to suffer.

Edited by FighterChamp
4 minutes ago, FighterChamp said:

Esa es una muy buena actualización que aumentará el precio de Damp Rock, etc. Artículos que vale la pena pagar. 

Agregaron un nuevo sistema de ladrones que también es bueno. 

Pero sí, como jugador nuevo, puedes enfrentarte a algunos problemas, pero si estás apuntando al lado de PvP no debería afectarte, solo aquellos que quieran agarrar vanidad limitada, nueva o vieja, tienen que sufrir.

im not a new player but this is a joke. Every day they makes things more difficult for those who farm. its easy buy a limited vanity in event and wait years to earn a lot of money, some players made millions when the berries were sold at a very good price to the npc and now they just stand in vermillion city and wait for the vanitys to go up in price. the other players farm gyms or items for hours to earn pennies and get competitive teams. It is unfair that the injured are the ones who spend the most hours playing.

25 minutes ago, Jonyhlp said:

im not a new player but this is a joke. Every day they makes things more difficult for those who farm. its easy buy a limited vanity in event and wait years to earn a lot of money, some players made millions when the berries were sold at a very good price to the npc and now they just stand in vermillion city and wait for the vanitys to go up in price. the other players farm gyms or items for hours to earn pennies and get competitive teams. It is unfair that the injured are the ones who spend the most hours playing.

It may sound unfair and hard for you but the item inflation was at it's top, damp rock  , heat rock and some other items were too low priced($150 each lmao). They are probably thinking increasing farming difficultly may fix it but I am quite sure the Limited items now only go to the old players, Farmers can barely get something. So what now?

Yes, they'll do these nerfs in future too, they changed the shed ability completely to ruin e4, They didn't increase the AI difficulty or something item based strategy vs shed, straight nerfed shed. They don't wanna compete with players IQ , they somehow wanted us to leave e4 and they are successful at their mission now, less players do elite four now, that means less player are rich now, the players who started e4 rematch 10 days before it was nerfed, were frustrated at wasting their money and item at the 100 level pokes team which was kinda useless after nerf. 

So now less people will do item farming i guess because it doesn't worth the time(Still personal opinion) and Farmers can be rich or poor both i assume, because remember farming items are gonna reach a high price now. All the items which were low priced will increase to something appropriate for the item. Bad times for gym and elite four runners if Amulet coins reach a truly unacceptable amount. 

So Do they care about the players who spend hours to make penny through farming? 

- No, their goal was to nerf the inflation and they are successful now. They don't care how it will effect plyers gameplay. They never cared about e4 runners either. So they got a goal and became successful. They never cared about LC players so they took a goal and became successful.

That's the point, you gotta adjust with them, they are never going to do that for grinder community sake. 

Edited by FighterChamp
11 minutes ago, FighterChamp said:

It may sound unfair and hard for you but the item inflation was at it's top, damp rock  , heat rock and some other items were too low priced($150 each lmao). They are probably thinking increasing farming difficultly may fix it but I am quite sure the Limited items now only go to the old players, Farmers can barely get something. So what now?

Yes, they'll do these nerfs in future too, they changed the shed ability completely to ruin e4, They didn't increase the AI difficulty or something item based strategy vs shed, straight nerfed shed. They don't wanna compete with players IQ , they somehow wanted us to leave e4 and they are successful at their mission now, less players do elite four now, that means less player are rich now, the players who started e4 rematch 10 days before it was nerfed, were frustrated at wasting their money and item at the 100 level pokes team which was kinda useless after nerf. 

So now less people will do item farming i guess because it doesn't worth the time(Still personal opinion) and Farmers can be rich or poor both i assume, because remember farming items are gonna reach a high price now. All the items which were low priced will increase to something appropriate for the item. Bad times for gym and elite four runners if Amulet coins reach a truly unacceptable amount. 

So Do they care about the players who spend hours to make penny through farming? 

- No, their goal was to nerf the inflation and they are successful now. They don't care how it will effect plyers gameplay. They never cared about e4 runners either. So they got a goal and became successful. They never cared about LC players so they took a goal and became successful.

That's the point, you gotta adjust with them, they are never going to do that for grinder community sake. 

they will only make people frustrated trying to make good money at the game and stop playing. What is the reason why a new player does not deserve to have a kyu cap? if he farms hard every day for example, that is very selfish and unfair. I will not farm anymore, I will just play pvp and wait for the events to buy the vanitys to resell them in years, that is the kind of players that the staff apparently wants

17 minutes ago, Jonyhlp said:

why a new player does not deserve to have a kyu cap?

Well the people holding kyu hat never sell it in the appropriate price, and as a regular player, i bet you noticed the unexpected vanity price shift after CNY, it's not developers fault and they don't care either. Most of the limited vanity owned by a single team and they can do whatever price they want, they don't care it sells or not. On the other hand developers are decreasing money gain from each possible source so that makes us even more unable to buy them. Just to add these nerfs will not decrease the price of limited items.

Most new people and people with low in game hours now go for PvP and next shiny hunt, they know grinding for kyu hat or skull makes no sense. 

Unless a large amount of people hate this, it won't change and stay like this forever. 

Good Luck!

Edited by FighterChamp

If a frisk happened, it should point which Pokemon carries an item.

That's ridiculous try and test thief every Pokemon of a horde.

I will never try to farm amulet coin again.

I was observing this game's update and I am shocked.I'mgoing, bye bye