Date:

May 22, Saturday, 2021

Time:

| 11:30 AM PST | 2:30 PM EST | 6:30 PM UTC | 7:30 PM BST |

Meeting Location:

Littleroot Town CH.1 [Hoenn]

Introduction:

-          For anyone in the Optic Server 

-          You will have 45 minutes to find me in the Hoenn region. In case 2 or more people find me, the order of placement (1st place, 2nd place, 3rd place) will be determined by two factors: who requests a trade with me first and who arrives in the same area as me first.

Rules:

-          We will all meet at Littleroot town. 5 minutes before the start time of the event, I will leave to go to my hiding place. I will assign a specific individual present, the responsibility of ensuring that no one leaves before the start time. If you leave Littleroot before the start time (going past the trees, flying away, etc.), you will be disqualified.

-          You can still join the hunt after the start time, but you will just have less time to find me

-          You can fly to move around Hoenn, after the start time.

-          You MUST locate my secret base first. Upon finding it, you have to whisper it to me. You can let others know where my base is if you find it, but you CANNOT let them know what clue is inside. Whispering me that you found my base lets me know that when you find me, you satisfied the condition of finding my base. I will  give you a single clue to locate my base. I will leave a single clue inside my base. My base will not be created until the 5 minutes before the event starts. 

-          Communication will occur through a specific channel chat. This is because the event is open to anyone in the server; communication will be easier. It would be ideal if you created a tab, for the event, that specifically has just channel messages. This will make it easier to converse with fellow players if you so choose.

Clue to find my base

-          Red Riding Hood

Grounds for disqualification

-          Leaving the start location of Littleroot earlier than the start time

-          Being an ass to anyone without a proper reason. I will not tolerate being a jerk for no reason

-          Revealing the location of where I am or the clue inside my base

Hosts:

@DragoTamer

Prizes:

1st Place Prize

200,000 pokeyen

2nd Place Prize

100,000 pokeyen

3rd Place Prize

50,000 pokeyen + ditto with particle

Donations

- Halott donated a ditto with particle!

FAQ

Q: Will you be in buildings?

A: I can’t say

Q: Can I join the event after the start time?

A: Yup 

Q: Can one enter tree bases without secret power?

A: You can get into any base without secret power. You will need HM, therefore a HM slave or ocarinas, to reach certain bases. For shrubs and walls, you’ll see a hole. For trees, you’ll see a vine. 

Q: Should I bring HM slaves?

A: Yes. If you have ocarinas, those can serve you just as well. 

Q: Should I battle trainers that I skipped before?

A: It might be a good idea to do that, unless you can confidently skip them again

Q: Will you move around?

A: Nope, I’ll stay put

Q: Can I work with people?

A: Yes, but how you share the rewards are up to you. I’ll determine placement according to two factors: who finds me first and who requests a trade with me first. 

Q: Should I know what certain decorations are/look like?

A: Yes. Sometimes you may not know what Pokémon a certain doll is. It would be a good idea to google them before the event to see

Edited by DragoTamer
Formatting
  • Ploegy locked this topic