You broke forums, also discuss update

6 minutes ago, gbwead said:

"Players who achieve the maximum amount of money (2B) will now have trades rejected, instead of having their money destroyed when acquiring more."

I'm so glad this was fixed, it was getting annoying.

looks like i dodged a bullet.

anyone else is getting this? im running it on a normal laptop, my other 2 devices work fine

image.png.293aff69080fe112528a54bedeb44237.png

The Frisk update is a real bummer... I don't understand the reasoning behind this and it will only push the price of items like amulet coin up even further.

This also means I'm going to have to rebreed or sell my shuppets because there's no way they're gonna survive five meowths b-slapping them after every thief to check which of them has the item. Kindle road was the better farm compared to route 5, so maybe this balance will shift.

38 minutes ago, gbwead said:

"Los jugadores que alcancen la cantidad máxima de dinero (2B) ahora tendrán operaciones rechazadas, en lugar de que se destruya su dinero al adquirir más".

Estoy tan contento de que esto se haya solucionado, se estaba volviendo molesto.

more benefits for rich players who only buy vanities in quantities during events and then sell them when their price rises. For players who challenge gyms and npc to earn a paltry pennies there is nothing but punishments in each update. The amulet coin will increase in price and will also be more difficult to obtain, that is hit to the face of the one who spends hours farming gyms

1 minute ago, MGRazor said:
  Reveal hidden contents
  • "Little Cup" is no longer a selectable tier and its associated tiering data has been removed

:c

good night sweet prince

8 minutes ago, Jonyhlp said:

more benefits for rich players who only buy vanities in quantities during events and then sell them when their price rises. For players who challenge gyms and npc to earn a paltry pennies there is nothing but punishments in each update. The amulet coin will increase in price and will also be more difficult to obtain, that is hit to the face of the one who spends hours farming gyms

Exactly