in need of help with hidden power calculations! help me bigbrain people!(Solved)

Trying to work on my Hidden Power calculator and today i noticed something was wrong with it, and it didnt make sense to me, so maybe some big brain in here can spot something im overlooking, or just point out what im doing wrong in general

(Image in the attachments)

In short i have a electrode with HP Grass

When i enter his IV's in my calculator it says it should be poison, obviously im doing something wrong or pokemmo handles it differently, but thats why im here as i cant figure it out atm.

Much thanks for your help in advance!!

hpcalculationsconfused.PNG

Edited by Nibero

u can just change the hidden power type by using 20 type gems (1 mysterious gem + 1 type enhancing item = 5 type gems)

in this case, someone did that to this electrode before u obtained that to make it hp grass

Edited by Minks

i made it myself , the hp grass was a accident and it was 2 years ago almost :P

i never altered it with gems or whatever didnt even know that was a thing

so yeah i really wanna figure out whats going on here, il try a online calculator to see if its me or pokemmo

Edited by Nibero
4 minutes ago, razimove said:

wtf is even this suggestion in 2k21 lmao

Dear sir , this is not a suggestion, this is a cry out for help to see what im doing wrong as my brain is obviously not functioning correctly on this.

I wanna know what i messed up in my calculations

Edited by Nibero
  • Nibero changed the title to in need of help with hidden power calculations! help me bigbrain people!(Solved)
3 hours ago, Oldenman said:

The original way of getting HP has been thrown out if the game @Nibero . It's been made better to get.

yeah i heard the guy below me said it, tho im still confused on it a bit :D

4 hours ago, Minks said:

u can just change the hidden power type by using 20 type gems (1 mysterious gem + 1 type enhancing item = 5 type gems)

in this case, someone did that to this electrode before u obtained that to make it hp grass