How to install mods on Android version?

57 minutes ago, ErnestoEsteban said:

Is it at all possible? Do I do some reverse-engineering with it on pc, and then re-install it to my phone?

The mods for pc can't be used on android.

To install the mods on android,you first have to download the mod and extract it , next open the game APK, near the client customisation option where you put the ROMs, you'll see mod management option, click on it, then locate the mod file and select it.Make sure it's ticked and it'll  work

• 1 month later...
On 5/10/2021 at 7:14 PM, FighterChamp said:

Installing Mods in android doesn't require reverse engineering, Check Client Customization Section for available android Mods. 

And 

download.png.22b196ae704b6d60d2bc93eff54a4454.png

Keep in mind XD

On 5/10/2021 at 7:29 PM, BlueZacian said:

To install the mods on android,you first have to download the mod and extract it , next open the game APK, near the client customisation option where you put the ROMs, you'll see mod management option, click on it, then locate the mod file and select it.Make sure it's ticked and it'll  work

Thank you both! :)

On 5/10/2021 at 7:29 PM, BlueZacian said:

Could you please be a bit more specific? I'm trying to install Anime Sounds and Cries. I downloaded the file, opened the client, imported the mod, the client says something like 'mod is imported, restart is required'. I restart the client, but in-game, pokemon cries are still the same, that is, the vanilla lo-poly distortions. Tried it on both pc and phone.

Edited by ErnestoEsteban
1 hour ago, ErnestoEsteban said:

Could you please be a bit more specific? I'm trying to install Anime Sounds and Cries. I downloaded the file, opened the client, imported the mod, the client says something like 'mod is imported, restart is required'. I restart the client, but in-game, pokemon cries are still the same, that is, the vanilla lo-poly distortions. Tried it on both pc and phone.

If,a mod is shown to be working in the client, but isn't working actually, it's best to contact the person who posted the mod

Also, sound and gui mods are only for pc I believe (most of them atleast).

• 11 months later...
On 5/10/2021 at 12:29 PM, BlueZacian said:

Explain in a way that makes sense...

Because I tried that, not working ?

Edited by roboknighttv
  • 1 year later...