封号申诉

角色名 RainwhaleJY
我认为我不该被封.因为rmt的实质是金钱交易.而我一分钱都没花.与我交易的那个人要退游了.他在私聊中也说了.他在分遗产.而并没有真金交易.无论是他还是我都没有任何金钱串通.说实话.其实不收这笔金也不会被封.虽然我没做错什么.频道经常有人问有没有遗产可拿.我也就认为是无害的.道理来说确实如此.游戏我也好好玩了.即将4通.个人认为我不是干了什么坏事的人.我希望各位能查清.我一分未花.重申一分未花.我也希望能继续下去.我是冤的.又怎能咽下这口气呢.所以麻烦了.我认为我该被解封.我期待回复
封号时间在下图中

QQ图片20210509214821.png

我已在工单处申诉

I don't think I should be banned. Because RMT is about money. And I didn't spend a dime. The man I'm dealing with is retiring. He said it in his private conversation. He's dividing up the estate. And there is no real money trade. Neither he nor I have any money in collusion. Tell the truth. In fact, do not take the money will not be sealed. I didn't do anything wrong, though. People often ask on the channel if there is any inheritance to take. I thought it was harmless. That's the way it works. I had a good time playing the game. Coming up on four. Personally, I don't think I've done anything wrong. I hope you can find out. I didn't spend a penny. Again, not a penny. I wish it could go on. I'm innocent. How can you swallow such a breath. So, please. I think I should be unsealed. I am looking forward to your reply. The time of the title is in the picture below