Are the devs still alive?

Last real gameplay update was in summer last year (i dont count events as they dont really provide anything longterm, even tho they are nice ofc) and there is barely any forumsactivity for a while now it seems from desu or kyu for example. 

devs after golden dragon masks broke all records

image.png.1d23c912319f6e4056fa83899e1a1603.png

dont mind me, i just havent shitposted for a while now

Edited by Quakkz

image.thumb.png.fac1ab2bb0aaa0dfd02aedead6ddb4ce.png

There you go

On more serious note, you might see the latest updates had some changes that might not seem big but were helpful in many different ways. Event updates gave us some bug fixes as well, with few things implemented that could've been seen as small, but are neat- imo.

In other words, our devs are alive and they work on next things. We all have to be patient ^^

1 hour ago, Quakkz said:

Last real gameplay update was in summer last year (i dont count events as they dont really provide anything longterm, even tho they are nice ofc) and there is barely any forumsactivity for a while now it seems from desu or kyu for example. 

devs after golden dragon masks broke all records

image.png.1d23c912319f6e4056fa83899e1a1603.png

dont mind me, i just havent shitposted for a while now

frankly I have been telling myself the same thing for several months.
When they come out of updates the content is nonexistent.
Especially since they need several months for this kind of content.
I don't know if the developers are experts

I think it's the beginning of the end

pokemmo is dying
if the developers do not handle the players will start to migrate

6 minutes ago, Kyu said:

We're all fine. Covid's made life difficult for everyone, so work suffers because of that. I personally took a month off after CNY as I got married and moved house, but I'm sure nobody cares about that.

We've had a lot of trouble keeping up with the population growth of the game this past year, so a lot of development time has been dedicated to improving toolage for the GMs & support staff. Players don't see that though. It's a balancing act trying to devote time to those types of things and actual gameplay.

We're currently planning on a bug fix patch to address some ugly gameplay warts, then afterwards a small gameplay patch for PvP improvements. I'm not sure how long the latter is scheduled to take, so we'll see. Afterwards, it'll depend on how ambitious we're feeling.

congratz on getting married! looking forward to the improvements

3 hours ago, Kyu said:

We're all fine. Covid's made life difficult for everyone, so work suffers because of that. I personally took a month off after CNY as I got married and moved house, but I'm sure nobody cares about that.

We've had a lot of trouble keeping up with the population growth of the game this past year, so a lot of development time has been dedicated to improving toolage for the GMs & support staff. Players don't see that though. It's a balancing act trying to devote time to those types of things and actual gameplay.

We're currently planning on a bug fix patch to address some ugly gameplay warts, then afterwards a small gameplay patch for PvP improvements. I'm not sure how long the latter is scheduled to take, so we'll see. Afterwards, it'll depend on how ambitious we're feeling.

congrats on the marriage

4 hours ago, Kyu said:

Can you talk about what plans you have regarding the pvp improvements?

4 hours ago, Kyu said:

Congrats man, I didn't know things did got that far. You might not realize but I'm rooting for you and I genuinely wish you will be happy (both of you ;)) 

Don't really care about the rest of stuff when it comes to the game tbh cuz there are priorities in life and im glad you got them straight, stay safe from covid and thanks for letting us know about what's going on :) 

@Kyu Even though I'm new here I'm glad to hear from you. Yeah, Covid is rough and given that I'm also a dev with lots of neglected projects I understand how it has been a drag even when I technically had the time to do it. It's hard to be creative or enthusiastic when so many other things aren't going well and you're not getting adequate social interaction. :( Congrats on getting married. I'm mostly just happy to see that you're still alive. Thank you for building this wonderful game. :)

6 hours ago, Kyu said:

I personally took a month off after CNY as I got married and moved house

Which body pillow did you marry? I was personally rooting for Astolfo.

jk, congratz from a random internet person.

7 hours ago, Kyu said:

Overall, Congrats mate! 
Just a sidenote though, According to other MMO's: Pokemmo is the Kingpin of population. We have Chinese community to thank for that as well!
so don't stress too much on that >.<

9 hours ago, Kyu said:

Congratulations happy to hear some things are going well even in the current state of the world

Thank you for the kind words everyone.

4 hours ago, Quakkz said:

Can you talk about what plans you have regarding the pvp improvements?

At the moment, we're looking to introduce a Randoms mode for PvP. @Rache is the primary designer of that. As well, I'd like to see what we can do to encourage more NU/UU play, through rewards or other means.

We haven't pegged the scope of that patch yet, so it'll probably feature creep into more items.

3 hours ago, 3065640587 said:

To be honest, I'm still worried about Shu. His active state didn't tell me. He's very good

He doesn't use the forums but is still active in development.

2 hours ago, Gilan said:

Which body pillow did you marry? I was personally rooting for Astolfo.

Sebastian-sama!

Capture15.PNG

11 hours ago, Kyu said:

Kyu glad to hear you're good. I'm really happy and i send all my congratulations to you, you must surely deserve it. Also the game can take it's time if you need to take a rest from the actual situation we have in our world, as long as you and the staff it's fine, it's no so bad :)

Best wishes!