Pass Through White Forest

DragonMaster537

Question

As it stands right now White Forest is not implemented, because of this the only way to reach Route 15 is through Nimbasa, which is really inconvenient and results in no one ever going there. The tunnels that connect to White Forest should just warp you to each other so that the region is a full circle again. It's not much but it would be a much appreciated change.

5 answers to this question

Yea but why not implement Black City instead? Black City offers you some additional trainers to fight against with fully evolved pokemon from other regions, while White Forest offers you wild pokemon that you can get in other regions

6 hours ago, RealMak said:

Yea but why not implement Black City instead? Black City offers you some additional trainers to fight against with fully evolved pokemon from other regions, while White Forest offers you wild pokemon that you can get in other regions

While yes I agree that between the 2 Black City should be added, but the ROM used for PokeMMO is Pokemon White, which includes White Forest, Zekrom and old Opelucid City. The 3 possible solutions to this issue is to add in White Forest, make people use a Pokemon Black rom for Black City, or use my suggestion and skip over the area entirely. Though I suppose the devs could make it into a completely new area.

1 hour ago, DragonMaster537 said:

but the ROM used for PokeMMO is Pokemon White

Both function and both contain data for both versions of opelucid, not sure about if both contain black city/white forest but I'd imagine they do.