[Screenshot Contest] It's Cosplay Time! #2 (Saturday, 8th May)

10 hours ago, Sethsen said:

Hi Dusty! Thanks for the feedback. I think an explanation as a spoiler section is a nice idea as long as the content respects the Code of Conduct.

However, I will also suggest to be careful with creativity and not just creating a replica of a scene, as that is not what we are looking for. Something creative, fun and original, though. ^^

Sorry for yet another tag, but you can include your picture/illustration as a spoiler section @calidubstep @GasaiYunoSan @BaliAds - thank you!

Looking forward to more entries! It's a great start. Have fun out there. ^^

I thought that with creativity he meant the costumes ... I mean ... I think that the creativity of my screenshot is based on the costumes, the game does not have costumes for my characters and yet I did my best in that aspect, so much so that my screenshot looks a lot like the original scene

IGN: Darkoure

as a Budding Chef 

Inspired from Pokemon Season 8 Episode 48, Hail to the Chef 

Our glorious Restaurant at Valor Lakefront with his Fivestar Chef Mr. Mime and his Rival Sneasel.

Also thank you for coming my precious guests Katzukiangel, ARCHorstTwo, DaneCrone. <3

A Special thanks to Munchlax for not leaving this restaurant at all xDD

484221450_PokemonContest.thumb.png.fec0c86af8c4ecae61cab9ad2f3c5fef.png

Edited by Darkoure
grammar

Title-Chansey at rescue!

A young man,taking Corona as a joke(same as half of the people on Earth) gets ill, and he knows he doesn't have much time(which can be seen on the battery icon), thanks to his carelessness and non precautious behaviour.

Still,chansey and her partner doctor, are here to save the day of this young man,just like our doctors , who are fighting out Corona,without even caring about themselves, and saving lives of people,whether an enemy or a friend.

Cast: Me - The Patient

JayGray - The Doctor

Monaver and Zypho - Two random people (that can be found any and everywhere,nosing into others'life xD)

Koffing - The virus

And Chansey - The Doctor

Shout-out to all the doctors working out there, and risking their lives to save others.

Hope you all stay well and safe.

Stay at you home and always wear a mask when you're outside ^^

Ok,so as I mentioned before,

I wasn't able to get the screenshot with the messages as I'm on Android.

And the screenshot wasn't much descriptive without them, so I added text bubbles(that somewhat looks like the game chat bubbles xD)

I know, this might not count as a valid entry due to editing of pic, but still, I just wanna participate,Prize comes later :akkoshrug:

Thank you

Ign : BlueZacian

P.s I asked Sethsen about this on this post but he didn't reply so I had to post this xD

Screenshot_20210514-021554_PokeMMO.jpg

Edited by BlueZacian

Below we have the goddess Aphrodite showing a king in her hidden grotto locked away behind the sacred gates of the Unovian gods, for only those who are blessed with the invite to come forth can see the vast wildlife that lurks within. Upon entering, the king is met with the pure ecstasy from the wild pokemon running through the lush grass, being one with nature as they enjoy themselves. The bright sun that sneaks into the entrance of the cave shows the shadows of the rather joyful pokemon frolicking about on the ground and the graceful flight from the flying type pokemon over the bridge. While the King was rather confused, not expecting this sort of place to depict the meaning of here entity of love and beauty. He expected more of place where it would be more.. lively with beautiful lasses littering the sacred grounds. Unfortunately for him, there were none to be found. The goddess noticed his expectations were not met, and beckoned him towards the water's edge to take a closer look. Right before his eyes, he was showed a different side of beauty that he commonly brushed off. 

He observed the trees swaying about in the gentle breeze, having branches bent in the most perfect and imperfect ways possible. The soft sounds of the grass rustling caressed his ears while the water presented his royal gaze back towards him. Even a oddly colored Steelix slowly approached him, slowly taking a "seat" beside him while being in awe of the flames that flickered upon the top of the towers he stood close for warmth. While beauty can be with the individuals that resides in kingdoms and other places around the world, it also presents itself in nature as well as the souls of the once living things that once existed on this planet, the Goddess said. To experience the true beauty of oneself, one must venture to the depths of thyself to see what hidden seeds life has planted for you, awaiting the time for it to be blossomed with grace. Of course this is a journey not to be taken lightly, but is very rewarding with eternal love to send you away blissfully into the afterlife once your life's chapter has come to an end. 

Hopefully with her godly teachings, the king has gained some wisdom to share to his followers and allies about the true beauty that lies within us.

3e1259f6ab00d421d4a9364a496a3f37.png

Spoiler

Lmao the reason the other people are shadows was because I put the player render setting low so the pokemon followers can be present. Lmao i didn't edit the picture I swear but just stating that just in case someone assumes. xd

My Main IGN is LunaDarkrose but since I couldn't afford to change my hair color to make it more fitting, i used a character slot on my account to speedrun through Unova for a few days just to take a picture here! The IGN for this account is "AfroDiet" since "Aphrodite" was taken if you guys need specific usernames for the account the picture was made on LMAO xD

Enjoy Cringe Writing Description + Goddess Aphrodite Cosplay 

ty to my friends who came out and cutely helped me exist here LMAO

Edit: Forgot about username showing rule when i took it prior and fixed it while bonking myself lmfao. Offtopic but Swannas wings are pretty wings to have hands down 

Edited by Bunnaiii
Dummy moment with forgetting rules

Inspired by: Castlevania

The making of this screenshoot took so much life out of me. Seriously, I still have so many doubts on what is right and what is wrong, should I have moved the frame of the SS or had a Murkrow as a pet to inspire horror and fear down the mere mortals. Maybe have added a close up of how I look. Hopefully once I post this all the regrets and doubts will be a thing of the past, hopefully...

2091922069_DraculaScreenshot.png.fae39cdb4b2e53b3e6092d689b44f44b.png

Thanks to LunaDarkrose and ElCalle for putting up with me and being excellent teammates. And thanks to the old OG Kibbz and Syphre for guidance on how to make a truly fearsome cosplay, love all of you!

Edited by Complutum
11 minutes ago, Complutum said:

Inspired by: Castlevania

The making of this screenshoot took so much life out of me. Seriously, I still have so many doubts on what is right and what is wrong, should I have moved the frame of the SS or had a Murkrow as a pet to inspire horror and fear down the mere mortals. Maybe have added a close up of how I look. Hopefully once I post this all the regrets and doubts will be a thing of the past, hopefully...

2091922069_DraculaScreenshot.png.fae39cdb4b2e53b3e6092d689b44f44b.png

If I need to write down the IGN of the players in the SS please let me know. Thanks to LunaDarkrose and ElCalle for putting up with me and being excellent teammates. And thanks to the old OG Kibbz and Syphre for guidance on how to make a truly fearsome cosplay, love all of you!

My pleasure. Hope you win this event, you have one of the best cosplays :D