Custom Gyms

IrvingX27

Question

Im new to PokeMMO but as far as I know the only major multiplayer aspect of the game is the economy but I was wondering if players could become gym leaders and even have an elite four. It wouldnt affect the story lines of any games, they would be optional gyms just for fun. The players could request a gyn to made it can probably just be a little room since ita just a qick battle and the gym leader could have a prize for the winner, like an exp. share or something of the sorts. And gyms could have rankings based on a wins/lose ratio. The only real issue with this idea would be creating a schedule due to the time differences, but there could be nocturnal gyms and gyms for the daytime so everyone has a chance of challenging the gyms. What do you guys think?

4 answers to this question

21 hours ago, BrokenJoker said:

Great idea man I hope they implement it. 

In the meantime consider joining teams like team FoxyEliteFoxes『FØXY』they have an amazing gym system which you would enjoy.

Im a newby in pokemmo so im barely trying to catch pokemon for my party in black and white but i'll consider joining once im a little more experienced thanks for the suggestion though, i didn't know there were teams in the game